Brian K. Vaughan's run on Ultimate X-Men OVER after Magnetic North

Guijllons said:
It's ok, it could be worse. Imagine if Michael Jackson was naked and stroking your hair.

thanks a lot for the mental image! Now i'm depressed and can't sleep.

compound said:
This is really thinly-veiled wish fulfilment, but I siuncerely hope the fill-in writer is gonna be Bill Willingham. Everything about his Fables indicates he's perfect for Ultimate X-Men

Dude, now i'm really hopping he's the next writer for Ultimate X-Men.

compound said:
Oh, and his pet character -- the complex, intriguing Bigby Wolf -- can out-Wolvie Wolvie any day

:lol: :twisted:

This definitely sucks... Big time. I really liked what Vaughan was doing and it would have made more sense for him to stay on. Bringing in another writer will just open the flood gates for a filler arc, which means the quality that was once fantastic will be diminished. Hypothetically, of course. I won't dare judge what's to be after Vaughan until I see the first issue that this mysterious person writes.

Willingham's exclusively DC...

At least I'm pretty damn sure he is. He's not Leaving Fables in any case, and Im pretty sure he's staying on for more Robin, and a Shadowpact book, not to mention the Fables spin-off starring 'Jack'.

I mean, I think he'd do a good job, but we'll just have to see.

I'd still like Geoff Johns or Gail Simone.

ileadtoruins said:
vaughn should just write non-super hero books.

But his superhero books rock as much as his non-superhero books.

This is depressing. Vaughn's the best Ultimate Writer. UXM is awesome why would he give it up? Or why would they want someone else on the title. He's the one guy who cares about the rest of the Ultimate Universe when he's writing. This blows... *Goes into the corner and starts crying*

Guijllons said:
Ok, I have to ask.

Is there a reason why everyone spells Vaughan's name wrong?

Because it's a silent "a"?

Guijllons said:
I..

but...

You don't hear his name, you read his name.

Does it really matter? Look at how bad other people spell on this site!

Yeah, if it was just one person I'd correct them. But it does seem to be nearly everyone.

I shall now correct every error I see in the name of Vaughan.

It could also be the fact that the title is spelt wrong...

Is it really THAT important to worry about the spelling of his name? Come on people! The best writer the book has had is gone! GONE!

BKV, you have broken my heart... :cry:

(Still love your Runaways book, though! :D)

Latest posts

Back