Britney Spears Has Been Kidnapped By V!

Boys, this thread isn't about who we would do naked (which. incidently, is both of your Moms, which I did do if you think about it...) but why would Brittney SPears do that atrocious thing to herself.

I'm thinking she's trying out new ways to unclutter herself.

but why would Brittney SPears do that atrocious thing to herself.

isn't it obvious? Publicity.

Come on i mean when was last time anyone really talked about her? She tried come back and failed.

Now this message board , WWE and other internet or tv shows are mentioning her and like they says there is no such thing as bad Publicity.

I guarantee she'll keep it short and shaving till press dies down then let it grow release a cd and BANG she's back. It's ****ing genius

There's been a...mole...trying to get to her. She's been trying out new looks, but unfortunately someone got photos of her. Now that...mole...is after her again. Can't you see?! HE WANTS TO GET HER SO HE CAN GET K-FED's LOCATION SO HE CAN TAP HIM, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Last edited:
There's been a...mole...trying to get to her. She's been trying out new looks, but unfortunately someone got photos of her. Now that...mole...is after her again. Can't you see?! HE WANTS TO GET HER SO HE CAN GET K-FED's LOCATION SO HE CAN TAP HIM, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

:twisted: damn right

Boys, this thread isn't about who we would do naked (which. incidently, is both of your Moms, which I did do if you think about it...) but why would Brittney SPears do that atrocious thing to herself.

Well she was married to Federline for a few months... isn't that enough??

:oops:

With the right amount of alcohol in me....which is about 2 and half bottles of JD. But at that point---I'd sleep with SuperNanny. So there goes my standards.
You just want her to say that you're "naughty".

Well she went into rehab today.

But I still say she's been kidnapped by V.

Or she's joined the Harri Krishnas.
Well she was married to Federline for a few months... isn't that enough??
"Popozao!

"P-popozao...

"p-popo..po..."

Last edited:
Rumour I heard today: K-Fed was threatening to take the kids away by having a court test Britney's hair to see what she was on, which is why she chopped it all off.

THAT'LL SHOW HIM.

Rumour I heard today: K-Fed was threatening to take the kids away by having a court test Britney's hair to see what she was on, which is why she chopped it all off.

THAT'LL SHOW HIM.

She's smarter than she gets credit for.

Unfortunately they could just as easily take it from her legs or pits - if I were a betting man I'd say she doesn't shave those.

baldbrit1vo0.jpg

Latest posts

Back