Britney Spears Has Been Kidnapped By V!

Remember, remember the fifth of November, The gunpowder, treason and plot, I see of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Remember, remember the fifth of November, The gunpowder, treason and plot, I see of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
VFORSPEARSVETTA.jpg

Somehow, I doubt that Britney is the best choice of protoge for an anarchist freeedom fighter.

Somehow, I doubt that Britney is the best choice of protoge for an anarchist freeedom fighter.

We'll see.

"This summer... the plot thickens... the tenseness increases... and V acquires a new protege... this October, V will do it again!"

I don't know what's happening, but we better get a "V For Vendetta 2: Oops, I Did It Again" movie out of this.

Yeap. She was caught with somebody kissing or something. I didn't catch with who, though. But appearantly it's with more than one woman, because it was mentioned "lesbian affairs."

My head just exploded.

Latest posts

Back