Buffy The Vampire Slayer

ultimatedjf said:
Angel's "I Will Remember You" was a friggin' heart breaker.

Absolutely

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I meant to say "of Angel season 1". Destiny rocked, although Smile Time is one of my favourite episodes of Angel season 5.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant to say "of Angel season 1". Destiny rocked, although Smile Time is one of my favourite episodes of Angel season 5.

Ah. Yeah Smile time was awesome. I prefer Destiny though but still great. Season 1 I agree the faith ones were great but my favourite of season 1 = Hero. I thought it was great how someone else was the hero of the hour and who expected it? But with that said faith are close second of that season.

Damn it thinking of all of these i'm tempted to whip out my dvds and watch the crap out of them.

Last edited:
Just watched "The Body." Was teary-eyed the entire episode. Have goosebumps right now just typing this. Possibly better than "Hush" making it my favorite episode yet. It felt like a film.

I don't know if I'll be able to finish the series in time for my Deconstructing BUFFY course in the fall.

OK, so I want to start to watch this TV show, but I can never make it past the 1st episode. Where should I begin?

It took me a year and 3 month, and a storm so bad that it took out my internet for a whole week, but I finally got into Buffy. This is such a damn good show; I am loving every minute of it.

"Amends" is my favorite episode by far, mostly because of that final scene.

I'm halfway through S3 and I still can't really get into it. :(

How weird. Season 3 is really where the show peaks. :?

Maybe you'll like ANGEL.

Last edited:
How weird. Season 3 is really where the show peaks. :?

Maybe you'll like ANGEL.

That is what TOG tells me. I'm kind of forcing myself through Buffy to get to Angel.

My main problem with it is it's so inconsistent - great episode, terrible episode, boring episode. Like a pattern. Maybe it's consistently unpredictable in terms of quality. I don't know. I just can't get into it.

Latest posts

Back