Burn Notice (Discussion/Spoilers)

I can see how the South America scene felt out of place compared to how that was followed up with, but I don't agree the episode fell flat at all. It was still enjoyable regardless. But on the other hand, I do agree that they should've continued with what the episode began with instead of quickly putting Michael back into his routine.

I can see how the South America scene felt out of place compared to how that was followed up with, but I don't agree the episode fell flat at all. It was still enjoyable regardless. But on the other hand, I do agree that they should've continued with what the episode began with instead of quickly putting Michael back into his routine.

Oh it was still good but as far as their season premieres and even mid-season premieres it just wasn't that great. Really didn't build up the new season like it should.

the season ended in a pretty good fashion, and left a lot of room open for what can/might happen.

all we know is that hes just "okay" with no explanation of how he survived and what happened to the bad guy other than he escaped and is selling it on the black market...

i bought seasons 1-3 yesterday at 10 bucks a pop at Target and i think you can also get them online til the end of the night.

gonna do a marathon next week, will comment after.

I loved it, but for an event like Weston getting back in I felt they should have built that idea up more

Latest posts

Back