...but then _____ happened...

Re: Captain America Movie

but then acid happened

Steve Rogers used to be a regular guy, but then super soldier serum happened, and now Steve Rogers is Captain America.

Re: Captain America Movie

Steve Rogers used to be a regular guy, but then super soldier serum happened, and now Steve Rogers is Captain America.

Bruce Wayne used to be a regular rich kid, but then crime happened, now Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Peter Parker was a regular high school kid, but then radioactive spider happened, and now Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

Random use to be crazy about animating, but then laziness and job hunting happened, and now UC2 will most likely never happen.

Bucky Barnes was Captain America's partner, but then communism happened, and now he's Captain America.

This site used to be Ultimate Central, but then Loeb happened, and now it's the Comic Board.

Doctor Octopus used to have robotic arms, but then Bendis happened and now he is Magneto.

Aunt May died, but then Myterio happened and now she's alive again
then she died again, but then the genetic actress happened and now she's alive again
then she was about to die again, but then Mephisto and Joe Q happened and now she's still alive.

Dancanread said:
This site used to be Ultimate Central, but then Loeb happened, and now it's the Comic Board.

So much win.

Post of the Day.

Do more of these.

Good ones.

The Battlestar Galactica pilot mini-series used to look promising, but then four seasons actually happened.

The Battlestar Galactica pilot mini-series used to look promising, but then four seasons actually happened.

Two and a half of those seasons were pretty good.

Two and a half of those seasons were pretty good.
I'd say the first season and half of every season after. So yes, you are correct.

I wasn't trying to slam BSG, because I love it. I was merely suggesting that they were great writers forced to write for too much content.

I agree. Every season could have been cut in half and the show would only have improved.

Someone went dancing with her boss, then tequila happened, and she woke up in her boss' bed. *coughs*

Latest posts

Back