Buzzscope gives preview of Ultimate X-Men 61!

We can't completely rule out that she's not the cat. Again, why would Xavier name his cat after an ex? Weird... Vaughan has already given us more than enough hints about the cat, too. I've got it pegged as our blue scaled mutant.

Goodwill said:
We can't completely rule out that she's not the cat. Again, why would Xavier name his cat after an ex? Weird... Vaughan has already given us more than enough hints about the cat, too. I've got it pegged as our blue scaled mutant.
No, nobody knows yet if she is the cat or not but now we at least know that she has existed as a humanoid (human or mutant or whatever).

Baxter said:
So who thinks that the "Favor" to Nick Fury was the kid from the middle of Blockbuster? Or, having not read the Deathstrike issues, am I completly off?

Yeah that was my first thought too.

Johnny Bravo said:
Xavier is paralyzed from the waste down right?

Paralysis from the waist down does not prevent one from...ahem...getting busy.

airjavier31 said:
Is it just me or are the drawings of wolvie absolutely terrible? Compared to the art from the other ultimate titles, it looks like there isn't too much detail put into the hair and face. I dunno maybe it's just me

It's not just you. I don't care for Immonen's art at all.

I love Immonen's work. I think he's wonderful. He's also extremely fast apparently. So fast, Ellis tried to get lots of people to visit his website and have it crash so Immonen would have something else to do.

Immonen's style is one where you build up a fully rendered image then remove any line that doesn't do work, so you're left with a completely crystalline image (similar to Adam Hughes' style). This is both effective and extremely time consuming. Immonen manages to get it work and quickly. I really do like his work.

Also, thanks for the 'favour'. I, for the life of me, couldn't remember what the hell it was. It must be the kid. I obviously forgot as I am slowly erasing Bendis from the space-time continuum.

I like Immonen. I liked his UFF stuff.

UltimateE said:
Paralysis from the waist down does not prevent one from...ahem...getting busy.

*COUGH*cripple sex*COUGH*

Vaughan kicks so many levels of ***.

These two pages were amazing. The "Favor", Mystique, Deathstrike. Vaughan single handily handled 1000 questions in two panels. I don't mean that in a bad way. I can't wait for this arc.

Immonen sucks.

And my uncle is paralyzed from the waste down. He just had a kid.

Geez guys, i cant believe you dont remember why Nick Fury owes Wolvie a favour.

The weapon X arc (vol. 2) flashback it shows Wolverine saved Fury's life! Read it

Nurhachi said:

The weapon X arc (vol. 2) flashback it shows Wolverine saved Fury's life! Read it

No, it's not that. I think that Xavier nows that Wolverine saved Fury's life already. It has to be something bad that Wolverine did. "That aint a door you want to open professor"

Nurhachi said:

Fury paid that one back by shuttin' em down.Right?

Johnny Bravo said:
Fury paid that one back by shuttin' em down.Right?
That's right, he did.

Besides, why would Wolverine get all "dont open that door" about that favor? You're saying (Nurhachi) that Wolverine would get all 'sentimental', or whatever the word is, about that favor, rather than about killing a young boy who killed people and didnt meant to, because he couldnt control his powers, and Wolverine had no choice? :sure:

You might want to rethink that.

Latest posts

Back