Buzzscope gives sneak peak at Ultimate Iron Fist, Ultimate Shang-Chi

Goodwill said:
It is a shame, now that you see all of these characters showing up, that Daredevil isn't around to kick some tail, too, but we'll forgive Bendis (Right, MwoF? :)).
:shifty: ... I still want my Ultimate Daredevil.

Goodwill said:
Can we get a synopsis of what both Shang-Chi and Iron Fist have done before in the UU. Someone's gotta have those Team-Up issues and that Wizard 1/2 special...

Shang-Chi's Team up issue was awesome. Some gang was going after him and Spider-Man just happened to fall into the middle of it. The best part of it was the Chinese Proverb. I didn't read the Wizard 1/2 special. What do you mean "Wizard" is it not officially Marvel-UU?

I think it's official, but was given out with an issue of Wizard or something like that... I'm not really sure, but I know it was something special.

Goodwill said:
I think it's official, but was given out with an issue of Wizard or something like that... I'm not really sure, but I know it was something special.

Yeah, that's a good question. Bendis said everything is in continuity except UMTU #9, so even if it is put out by Wizard, if it is numbered as part of the series, my guess is that it's in continuity too.

:lol: I find Wizard to be a pretty good magazine... On occasion. They should cut that DC stuff out, though. ;)

Anyway, I would imagine that it was continuity because they did acknowledge it and didn't openly discount it in the article. That's gotta mean something, especially because it was a statement. We'll have to see, though, I doubt many people really have that issue and know what's going on with him. :)

The Iron Fist issue is pretty small liek all 1/2 issues.
Basically Iron Fist tries to stop this Big guy from beating up a little guy who was trying to get the woman he was after to return the tiems she stole. Iron Fist "lit-up" his fist, ready to punch. Buuuuuuuuuuut Spider-Man comes down and clonks Fist right on the head, knocks him out cold. It was just a big misunderstanding issue.

Ultxon said:
The Iron Fist issue is pretty small liek all 1/2 issues.
Basically Iron Fist tries to stop this Big guy from beating up a little guy who was trying to get the woman he was after to return the tiems she stole. Iron Fist "lit-up" his fist, ready to punch. Buuuuuuuuuuut Spider-Man comes down and clonks Fist right on the head, knocks him out cold. It was just a big misunderstanding issue.

If that was in response to my post, I thank you because I never read Ultimate Spider-Man 1/2, unfortunately. However, I was under the impression that Iron Fist was appearing again... so is he?

If that was in response to my post, I thank you because I never read Ultimate Spider-Man 1/2, unfortunately. However, I was under the impression that Iron Fist was appearing again... so is he?

He is, in the Gang war storyline running through the Ultimate Soidey comic. There should be another link where you learn about the event.

Latest posts

Back