Buzzscope offers 7-page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #82

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10,075
Location
New York, NY
DeWolfe is becoming more and more like Comiss. Gordon used to be in Batman... and I think it works wonderfully.

Felicia... yeah. I likes her.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
I agree Doc - I already really like Cap. De Wolfe. Very refreshing to have a pro-Spider-Man policeman.

Is this the first time we've seen Kong's full name? We knew it was Kenny but I can't remember if we ever had a last name...
 

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
6,530
I got a suspiton that Captain DeWolfe know more about Hammerhead and this gang war, than she's letting on. Do you think that it has something to do with her brother? If he exist in this Universe. :shifty:
 

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10,075
Location
New York, NY
the watcher said:
I got a suspiton that Captain DeWolfe know more about Hammerhead and this gang war, than she's letting on. Do you think that it has something to do with her brother? If he exist in this Universe. :shifty:

Who is her brother?
 

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
6,530
Her brother is Brian DeWolff (a.k.a. The Wraith) in the marvel Universe. Now that I think about it, I think I saw a badge On Hammerhead in Ultimate X-Men #13. Mabey they were partners.
 
Last edited:

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I think DeWolff is going to betray Spider-Man. Like is says in the solicitations for November. *Sniff Sniff Poll* I totally see it and think it would be awesome. Corrupt Cops, Spider-Man can trust no one, Kingpin really does own the city type thing.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
TheManWithoutFear said:
I think DeWolff is going to betray Spider-Man. Like is says in the solicitations for November. *Sniff Sniff Poll* I totally see it and think it would be awesome. Corrupt Cops, Spider-Man can trust no one, Kingpin really does own the city type thing.

As much as I would hate to "lose" a good character like that, I think that would make a fine story.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Dr.Strangefate said:
DeWolfe is becoming more and more like Comiss. Gordon used to be in Batman... and I think it works wonderfully.

Felicia... yeah. I likes her.

Yeah, you're definitely right. For some reason, maybe it's because I just read all of the Hannibal books, she DeWolfe reminds me of Clarice Starling. That's definitely not a bad thing; she's one of the coolest characters in a book. Ever.

Anyway, I can't wait for this issue, it's really great how good this arc is becoming!
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I don't think J meant "Gay" as in homosexual, which is totally out of character for him to speak without thinking. I think what he meant is more that it's just not usually the girl who makes the first move because the male is supposed to be more confident.
 

iceman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
1,030
Dr.Strangefate said:
DeWolfe is becoming more and more like Comiss. Gordon used to be in Batman... and I think it works wonderfully.

Felicia... yeah. I likes her.

Hell yeah! The Comish was always my second favorite character in Batman! He ruled!
 

nigma

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
3,257
Location
Vancouver, Wa
not a bad start, i'm loving the art. the only problem with the black cat im having is after re-reading the last arc she was in, at the end when kingpins got her, shes got short hair, and as the black cat she has long whitish hair. i really hope they explain this.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
nigma said:
not a bad start, i'm loving the art. the only problem with the black cat im having is after re-reading the last arc she was in, at the end when kingpins got her, shes got short hair, and as the black cat she has long whitish hair. i really hope they explain this.

It's part of her mask.
 

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
15,570
Location
Mormon Land.
I like this arc more and more as I see it.

Spider-Man: Me and you are going to have a talk

Black Cat: Oh we're going to do more than talk.
 

Latest posts

Top