Buzzscope offers 7-page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #82

DeWolfe is becoming more and more like Comiss. Gordon used to be in Batman... and I think it works wonderfully.

Felicia... yeah. I likes her.

I agree Doc - I already really like Cap. De Wolfe. Very refreshing to have a pro-Spider-Man policeman.

Is this the first time we've seen Kong's full name? We knew it was Kenny but I can't remember if we ever had a last name...

I got a suspiton that Captain DeWolfe know more about Hammerhead and this gang war, than she's letting on. Do you think that it has something to do with her brother? If he exist in this Universe. :shifty:

the watcher said:
I got a suspiton that Captain DeWolfe know more about Hammerhead and this gang war, than she's letting on. Do you think that it has something to do with her brother? If he exist in this Universe. :shifty:

Who is her brother?

Her brother is Brian DeWolff (a.k.a. The Wraith) in the marvel Universe. Now that I think about it, I think I saw a badge On Hammerhead in Ultimate X-Men #13. Mabey they were partners.

Last edited:
I think DeWolff is going to betray Spider-Man. Like is says in the solicitations for November. *Sniff Sniff Poll* I totally see it and think it would be awesome. Corrupt Cops, Spider-Man can trust no one, Kingpin really does own the city type thing.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think DeWolff is going to betray Spider-Man. Like is says in the solicitations for November. *Sniff Sniff Poll* I totally see it and think it would be awesome. Corrupt Cops, Spider-Man can trust no one, Kingpin really does own the city type thing.

As much as I would hate to "lose" a good character like that, I think that would make a fine story.

Dr.Strangefate said:
DeWolfe is becoming more and more like Comiss. Gordon used to be in Batman... and I think it works wonderfully.

Yeah, you're definitely right. For some reason, maybe it's because I just read all of the Hannibal books, she DeWolfe reminds me of Clarice Starling. That's definitely not a bad thing; she's one of the coolest characters in a book. Ever.

Anyway, I can't wait for this issue, it's really great how good this arc is becoming!

I don't think J meant "Gay" as in homosexual, which is totally out of character for him to speak without thinking. I think what he meant is more that it's just not usually the girl who makes the first move because the male is supposed to be more confident.

Dr.Strangefate said:

Hell yeah! The Comish was always my second favorite character in Batman! He ruled!

not a bad start, i'm loving the art. the only problem with the black cat im having is after re-reading the last arc she was in, at the end when kingpins got her, shes got short hair, and as the black cat she has long whitish hair. i really hope they explain this.

nigma said:
not a bad start, i'm loving the art. the only problem with the black cat im having is after re-reading the last arc she was in, at the end when kingpins got her, shes got short hair, and as the black cat she has long whitish hair. i really hope they explain this.

It's part of her mask.

I like this arc more and more as I see it.

Spider-Man: Me and you are going to have a talk

Black Cat: Oh we're going to do more than talk.

Latest posts

Back