Buzzscope previews 2 pages from Ultimate Extinction #1

TheManWithoutFear said:
Right. We only got Moondragon because one of us suggested it?
You did, in fact.

icemastertron said:
Who says there has to be for her to be in it? :sure:

And why would SS need a gun?
They tend to pimp new ultimizations like crazy. They pimped Misty Knight. I can't see them not pimping Moondragon.

I think Ultimate SS is going to be radically zamped. So...that might include powers to.

Whoever the bald girl is, she looks mean. I like her. I hope she makes me forget the Elektra school of badass female characters. I'm getting a little tired of it.

Those are full of fun aren't they?

I don't like the art. It doesn't look as good as it did in The Tempest.

I'd say it's Silver Surfer and Misty Knight.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Is it the same artist?
Yes, Brandon Peterson.

I'm now really question if that's Ultimate Silver Surfer. Notice Misty says "Easy gig. Right." So, unless she's from space, too or they're on another planet (which I doubt), that is most likely not USS. Not saying its not USS for sure, but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Yes, Brandon Peterson.

I'm now really question if that's Ultimate Silver Surfer. Notice Misty says "Easy gig. Right." So, unless she's from space, too or they're on another planet (which I doubt), that is most likely not USS. Not saying its not USS for sure, but I highly doubt it.

What?

ProjectX2 said:

What?
Im saying that the bald woman is most likely NOT Ultimate Silver Surfer. Because Misty saying that, it means that somone KNEW of that person coming, and was sent to take her out. Unless we get an explanation of who USS is, Im not sure anyone we know will be knowing who USS is, besides maybe the Kree.

There is still a chance of it being USS. Again, not saying it's not her for sure, but from just gathering some thoughts on the preview, just don't think it's USS at the moment.

Well, Ultimate Silver Surfer could have been that chick, who could also be Kree or some other alien race, who knows of Gah Lak Tus and is trying to go against S.H.I.E.L.D. So Nick Fury sends Agent Misty Knight to take her out.

She could just be a crazed cultist assassin taking out peoples working toward preventing Gah Lak Tus arrival.

EDIT : Yeah, what the guy above said.

We don't know what Gah Lak Tus is. But by the name of the arc (Extinction), I'm guessing it's not quite alive and sentient as we understand it. If it's some kind of Armageddon, it could have a bunch of nutcase fanatics fightimg to insure its arrival. One of them could be that surfer dude turned chick.

I sorta remember a cartoon about the Silver Surfer from when I was a kid, and there's really no way that kind of stuff works in UU. But that gleeful assassin (loved her expression) fits perfectly.

Last edited:
ProjectX2 said:
Well, Ultimate Silver Surfer could have been that chick, who could also be Kree or some other alien race, who knows of Gah Lak Tus and is trying to go against S.H.I.E.L.D. So Nick Fury sends Agent Misty Knight to take her out.
That's why I said there's still that chance.

Still don't see why USS would need a gun, though.

ProjectX2 said:

Silver Surfer is from the planet Zenn-La. In the 616 Universe. So He/She probably still is. And wouldn't He/She be I don't know "Silver".

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Wrong. This is not 616.
And the watcher didn't say it was. Just said "probably", not stating anything for sure.

As for the silver comment, there's a chance that they would make USS like UCM, and have him 'change' into costume.

So, who here thinks that the next year's worth of solicits are bull and Gah Lak Tus is going to eat Ultimate Earth? o_O

jtg3885 said:
So, who here thinks that the next year's worth of solicits are bull and Gah Lak Tus is going to eat Ultimate Earth? o_O

I'd laugh hysterically.

Then cry.

Then burn my Ultimate collection on Marvel's front lawn while giving them the finger in a Batman costume.

Lynx said:
I'd laugh hysterically.

Then cry.

Then burn my Ultimate collection on Marvel's front lawn while giving them the finger in a Batman costume.

Give me a heads up. I wanna be there with a video camera and pop corn.

That bald chick has got to be Ultimate Moondragon, or at least whatever her real name is. If the baldness doesn't give it away, she also wears a predominantly green outfit (albeit not as scantily clad), just like 616 Moondragon. Her story in 616 is chockful of mysticism and galaxy surfing, so it makes me curious how she will be depicted here.

Also the regular Moondragon is white.

cmdrjanjalani said:
That bald chick has got to be Ultimate Moondragon, or at least whatever her real name is. If the baldness doesn't give it away, she also wears a predominantly green outfit (albeit not as scantily clad), just like 616 Moondragon. Her story in 616 is chockful of mysticism and galaxy surfing, so it makes me curious how she will be depicted here.

Also the regular Moondragon is white.
Yeah, kinda agree with the green get up. Well, not even that but the green lipstick... kinda seals it for me.

Latest posts

Back