Buzzscope previews 2 pages from Ultimate Extinction #1

I can't remember if I've said this yet, but I agree with what Bass said (and I don't remember his exact words) - but here is this extinction-level event and what do we start with? Two chicks fighting. With guns.

What?! The first 5 pages should be of everyone on Earth literally ****ting their pants, looking at this thing in awe as they realize that they are quite certainly going to die (which of course won't happen, but they don't know that).

UltimateE said:
I can't remember if I've said this yet, but I agree with what Bass said (and I don't remember his exact words) - but here is this extinction-level event and what do we start with? Two chicks fighting. With guns.

What?! The first 5 pages should be of everyone on Earth literally ****ting their pants, looking at this thing in awe as they realize that they are quite certainly going to die (which of course won't happen, but they don't know that).
Agreed but I think the "People lookin up in awe" scene is being reserved for Galactus. Does the public know yet?

EDIT: Actually the public better not even ****ing know because of Ultiamtes 2

Last edited:
UltimateE said:

But first we might have to take consideration what happens at the end of Ultimate Secret.

UltimateE said:

This is SHIELD. If there is any way that they can keep a giant alien somethingorotherthatifweknewwhatitwaswe'dgomad a secret, they will. And the gunfight is a 'wtf', it draws you into the story.

If the human race was about to be wiped off the face of the Earth, then I think that we'd be the last to know about it. Imagine the damage that a little panic would cause, the people in the UU are a lot more like us, not the docile work slaves of the 616 that seem to be blissfully unaware that anything is happening until they run screaming from the scene.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Agreed but I think the "People lookin up in awe" scene is being reserved for Galactus.

That's what I meant. I'm assuming we will get some kind of glimpse of him at the end of Secret. Maybe not.

Pandrio said:
Anyone else notice this?

That's not part of the actual book. It looks like these pages are just taken out of a Marvel previews book.

I'm pretty sure the gold treatment is only going to be on covers.

UltimateE said:
That's not part of the actual book. It looks like these pages are just taken out of a Marvel previews book.
Yeah, I said that it is from the Marvel Previews book. Marvel wouldn't actually put "Gold Standard" on the comics pages. :lol:

Latest posts

Back