Buzzscope previews Ult. Fantastic 4 #23, Ult. Fantastic 4 Annual #1, Ultimates 2 #8

chanzero

previews - UFF #23, UFF Annual #1, Ultimates 2 #8, etc

Buzzscope has posted some first looks for September 21 releases, updated with "last minute looks" for Ultimate Fantastic Four #23, Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1, Ultimates 2 #8 (finished pages) and mainstream books including New Avengers #10, Supreme Power: Hyperion #1, and more.

http://www.buzzscope.com/features.php?id=1106

Nice find, chanzero!

The thumbnails for the Ultimate Fantastic 4 Annual aren't showing up for me, but the pages are there.

chanzero said:
Buzzscope has posted some first looks for September 21 releases, updated with "last minute looks" for Ultimate Fantastic Four #23, Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1, Ultimates 2 #8 (finished pages) and mainstream books including New Avengers #10, Supreme Power: Hyperion #1, and more.

http://www.buzzscope.com/features.php?id=1106

Thank you!

Nice find. Looking at them now.

Ultimates 8 - Intresting
NA 10- You know I think reading Animal Man last week might hamper my enjoyment of the end of this arc.
UFF 23 - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Zombies!
UFF A - Coooool.
Mister Miracle - You know I think reading Animal Man last week might hamper my enjoyment of the end of this arc. :wink:

Wow, I'll be broke for September with all this Ultimate books coming out.

The way Zombie Reed squirmed out of the airlocked door really creeped me out.

Heh, that was awesome

I just now realized that the FF cover is an homage to the movie "From Beyond". I also love the fact that Sue "killed" Reed by destroying his brain:). Zombie comics are so fun.

The Ultimates pages are rather interesting. So, FURY was the one keeping an eye on Hank and Jan, and he decided to tell Cap about it. And look how Cap reacts. I wonder... Naw:).

The Ultimates preview makes me think that Hawkeye didn't make it though.
I really didn't picture Cap leaving Jan, but that's what it looks like is going to happen.
thee great one said:
I concure.

NA- What in the name of all thats holy is Emma Frost doing there? Go away woman! We already have one Wolverine.

Hyperion- Very...literary. Would have made more sense if I'd had the chance to read Supreme Power.

UFF Annual- Seen it before. Still looks good.

Ultimates- Me likey the cover. Really. Jan and Cap doomed. Big surprise, really. Looks good.

UFF- I love it. I really do. So much.

UltimateE said:
Nice find, chanzero!

The thumbnails for the Ultimate Fantastic 4 Annual aren't showing up for me, but the pages are there.
You could always read them again from the preview thread that it has already if still any problems. :D

And see- the cover for Ultimates 2 #8 was real!

Last edited:
Like these covers but not fooled by the ultimate's one. They tend to be more symbolic of the title than anything.

Wow, I could kill Janet. She is such a ***** right now.

SeAcoW said:
Wow, I could kill Janet. She is such a ***** right now.
No she's not. She has perfect reason to act the way she's acting. She's getting neglected for the most part. What'd you expect? This should come to no surprise.

The UFF #23 preview, didn't like Johnny's expression. He looks very girlish there, and its just plain weird and creepy to a degree.

Ultimates 2 #8 - Saw it comming. BUT! This IS the Traitor issue! WOOT!

Ultimate FF #23 - Zombies are awesome! Can't wait to see how it all ends!

Ultimate FF Annual - Need. More. INHUMANS! :D

Hyperion - I knew all that stuff sounded familiar. That's a VERY nice lead in to the plot and mood of this mini. DEFINETLY looking foward to this.

icemastertron said:
No she's not. She has perfect reason to act the way she's acting. She's getting neglected for the most part. What'd you expect? This should come to no surprise.

No matter how neglected shes feeling. that whole "im not sleeping with him....yet" is just.......its just not something you should say

When Cap grew up, the female did what the male wanted.

When Jan grew up, females do what they want.

So, Cap is still adjusting to this new era, he's probably pissed that Jan doesn't do what he wants her to do.

Ultimate Houde said:
When Cap grew up, the female did what the male wanted.

When Jan grew up, females do what they want.

So, Cap is still adjusting to this new era, he's probably pissed that Jan doesn't do what he wants her to do.

It doesn't seem to me like it's that involved. He's pissed, sure - but because she's been spending time with Hank and basically just "threatened" to sleep with him. I don't recall a scene in this book where Cap was angry because he told her to do something and she didn't do it.

Latest posts

Back