Buzzscope previews Ultimate Fantastic Four #25

UltimateE said:
No it didn't, because it's true. It's part of the character. He IS a "hothead" and he HAS reacted without thinking in the past.

Not real hard to understand. :roll:
Its not. But my problem is that in here, it just doesnt seem the same way as other times. Like Millar just forced that to happen.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think the problem is there's no little remark or dialogue before the Flame On. That would've helped a bit even if it was just a panel of something.

You're probably right... Maybe some interaction between Johnny and Namor. Like, why would you immediately attack something that's been hidden for all those years? You're a science adventure team...

Goodwill said:
You're probably right... Maybe some interaction between Johnny and Namor. Like, why would you immediately attack something that's been hidden for all those years? You're a science adventure team...
Well I doubt Namor would know what they were. I was thinking more in the lines of Johnny saying something like "I don't care who he is. he's got Sue, Reed, and Ben down there" and then attacks.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Well I doubt Namor would know what they were. I was thinking more in the lines of Johnny saying something like "I don't care who he is. he's got Sue, Reed, and Ben down there" and then attacks.
That's what I thought, but its badly done. You'd think we'd get some shots of Johnny getting antsy and tense and concerned about every one down there before things suddenly go crazy.

But because they DIDN'T, when Flying Fish-Man jumps out of the sea, the reckless attack isn't presented as being well-justified. I mean, dude was surfing for pictures of swimsuit models shortly before that.

icemastertron said:
Actual issue out. Go talk there.
The issue not out in Manila, therefore I don't have it. And the discussion point I brought up is not spoiler-related to anything outside of what is actually in the preview.

Latest posts

Back