can you handle the challenge?

moonmaster said:
Nur reading Batman....... :shock:

It's a little odd, but it's pretty cool that you're "broadening your horizens."

Btw, JB, do you think Nur would like Dark Knight Returns? If he likes Year One, I strongly suggest that he gets DKR as quickly as possible. Really.

I figured he should start with his origin, but DKR rocks.Seems if he liked Year1, he'd pick up DKR soon after anyway.Also Year1 is cheaper so if he doesn't like Batman he's spent less cash on it.And WE3 seems like something he'd love, along with that if he does the same team is doing All-Star Superman so that'd be two ongoings in as many months :twisted:

Johnny Bravo said:
I figured he should start with his origin, but DKR rocks.Seems if he liked Year1, he'd pick up DKR soon after anyway.Also Year1 is cheaper so if he doesn't like Batman he's spent less cash on it.And WE3 seems like something he'd love, along with that if he does the same team is doing All-Star Superman so that'd be two ongoings in as many months :twisted:

Now, if Nur read Superman.............it's just hard to imagine. :lol:

Im reading these titles to give DC a chance so i can bash them and know what im talking about :lol: Nah, i'm actually looking forward to reading them.

But never.......NEVER let me hear you say "Nur" and "Reading Superman" in the same sentence again!!!

Nurhachi said:
But never.......NEVER let me hear you say "Nur" and "Reading Superman" in the same sentence again!!!
But what about if someone says:

NUR says he wont be READING SUPERMAN because he thinks it sucks.

:p

icemastertron said:
But what about if someone says:

NUR says he wont be READING SUPERMAN because he thinks it sucks.

:p

hmm....i might let you off with a warning for that one. Because people could misread it.

I really enjoyed DKR for what it's worth...

comic shop didnt have WE3 or Batman year ine :( so im gonna have to go searching....but i WILL get them

nigma said:
at least you tried man.

Theres one more comic shop in auckland, its the biggest one so im gonna go there as soon as i have a lot of cash to spare. its pretty far. Also one of my regular comic shop guys said they getting another copy of We3 in next week or the week after

Bought Toxin#3 today.Not for me I'm afraid.The initial premise for the series is good,but the execution isn't.Robertson's art was below par,and the bad guys a joke.Seriously,a symbiote being challenged by razor fist?!?!?

The joke about how RZ goes to the toilet gets old fast,in fact the only thing I liked was the ending.Its pretty easy to figure out whats going to happen but still......I might flick through the next issue.

2/5

Nurhachi said:
Theres one more comic shop in auckland, its the biggest one so im gonna go there as soon as i have a lot of cash to spare. its pretty far. Also one of my regular comic shop guys said they getting another copy of We3 in next week or the week after

Gotham? Or another one that I don't know about...

ProjectX2 said:
Gotham? Or another one that I don't know about...

I need to look in gotham. Did you get #1 and 2 Johnny B? The deal was all 3 and i get the first 3 as batman and robin

Nurhachi said:
I need to look in gotham. Did you get #1 and 2 Johnny B? The deal was all 3 and i get the first 3 as batman and robin

LCS is getting them for me.I know our bargain.......

Johnny Bravo said:
LCS is getting them for me.I know our bargain.......

woot woot. So i guess next week will be my first purchase of *shudder* a dc comic *runs in humiliation* :p

Nurhachi said:
woot woot. So i guess next week will be my first purchase of *shudder* a dc comic *runs in humiliation* :p

don't worry it gets easier after the first taste, (well mine wasn't DC, it was Vertigo a sub part of DC)

GMaster said:
I challenge you all to pick up Battle Pope!

I would, BUT I don't like mixing religion with my comics, i hear about it enough when i turn on the TV or when im at work.

So, thats one challenge i WONT accpect; sorry.

Latest posts

Back