Cancelled Shows???

Angel - reason for Cancelling is dumb.

Roswell - Loved that show and season 3 was bad but I wanted more

Firefly

Spider-man Unlimited - I loved this cartoon , Not as good as 90's or mtv show but still cool and ended on a cliffhanger (season 2 was also meant to have him return to our earth and become more like normal spider-man shows)

Point Pleasant - Like Dawson's creek mixed with the Omen what's not to love?

Joey - Loved friends and Joey was pretty funny when you got in to it.

Futurama - The only animated prime time comedy show to be better than the simpsons

Arrested Development and Firefly's cancellations hurt my insides and almost made me leak salt water from my ocular region.

Not really, but I do miss them.

TWIN PEAKS!!!

The original serial drama. Although ending on such a huge cliffhanger was kinda fitting for the whole thing.

Push Nevada - This is a great show if anyone has seen any of it, tell me.

I recently saw the aquaman pilot...it seemed like the same quality as smallville has been in recent times...but not 6 seasons in, so they could've started afresh. I think they could do a cool Live action legion of superheroes to follow up smallville.

I want to see the pilot for global frequency so bad, and whats worse is the only global frequency clip on youtube is someone making a skit out of the climax of the episode.

Did anyone see strange world...show by heroes creator Tim Kring..sounds quite interesting from wikipedia.

Cancelled is more along the lines of not getting a chance to tell their story properly.

If a show's had it's run and obviously had a chance to go somewhere and it gets cancelled...that's fine.

I guess my hang-ups lay with cliffhangers.
I hated when they cancelled My So-Called Life. They didn't even get to finish FILMING an entire season.

At least the shows today, a lot of them get to produce 12-13/24-26 episodes and when cancelled merely just get their episodes not shown, going straight to DVD.

Except for The Inside. Why is it not on DVD?

The most lamentable cancellation of all time is obviously Arrested Development.

Also, as Doom will surely agree, The Loop. It was an AD-like show that ran for maybe 5 episodes last year on Fox. It was always laugh-out-loud funny and if it had continued could've neared AD-quality levels.

Also, as Doom will surely agree, The Loop. It was an AD-like show that ran for maybe 5 episodes last year on Fox. It was always laugh-out-loud funny and if it had continued could've neared AD-quality levels.

There are some clips of that on youtube...it seems ok but not OMG why oh why didn't they keep that going, amazing..nowhere as good as AD..but shows with no laughter track are always like 10x better...i think the only exception is maybe frasier, before daphne/niles.

I think AD finished nicely but they should've had the extra episodes...i think it was more taking 22 episodes down to 18 or something...which they kept referencing in the show.

I'm just happy that FOX is bringing it back. Season 2 premieres in June.

So w00t and stuff.

Jericho was just canceled. It was a pretty sucky show despite the fact that I watched every episode of it (ignore my previous post that said I gave up on it; I lied :) ). Too bad it ended on a cliffhanger. :?

Jericho was just canceled. It was a pretty sucky show despite the fact that I watched every episode of it (ignore my previous post that said I gave up on it; I lied :) ). Too bad it ended on a cliffhanger. :?

So we don't know what happens or what the whole thing is about? I gave up a while ago because nothing was happening, but I'd like to know what the story was actually about.

There are some clips of that on youtube...it seems ok but not OMG why oh why didn't they keep that going, amazing..nowhere as good as AD..

I'm saying that I think it had the potential to be almost as funny as AD if it had continued. Also, I'm pretty much just refering to laughs-per-minute. Nothing will ever touch AD when it comes to characters or plot-webs.

but shows with no laughter track are always like 10x better...i think the only exception is maybe frasier, before daphne/niles.

:furious:

Daphne/Niles FTW!!!!

I think AD finished nicely but they should've had the extra episodes...i think it was more taking 22 episodes down to 18 or something...which they kept referencing in the show.

It was nice that they got to do a proper finale that tied everything together nicely and didn't feel that rushed, but yeah. They could've easily done at least another season's worth of episodes befor ending.

VVD said:
I'm just happy that FOX is bringing it back. Season 2 premieres in June.

So w00t and stuff.

I forgot it was coming back! Nice.:)

Joey - Loved friends and Joey was pretty funny when you got in to it
God, that show was so terrible. It was a perfect example of why spinoffs so often suck.

Supernatural canceling rumors have been flying around. This makes Wade angry.
Nah, its renewed. I've seen it in a couple of other places too, that I'm too lazy to look up.

The second season is about to start here. I couldn't muster any more interest for it than I could about anything past the third episode of the first.

If this artical is true, VVD will be very upset. I kind of am too. Veronica Mars is teh roxxorzz.

Where oh where will I get my spunky Kristen Bell fix?

Ugh. Awesome shows like Veronica Mars get cancelled.....meanwhile horrible shows like Smallville get to continue to show their ****ty stories. If anything---this season on Smallville showed that the only way to generate any kind of viewership for the fading show is to cram it with as much superficial hero cameos as possible. I am seriously hoping that this upcoming season of Smallville will be the last. And if there is a God or Vishnu or whatever......they will kill off Lana Lang in the very first episode.

Where oh where will I get my spunky Kristen Bell fix?

Ugh. Awesome shows like Veronica Mars get cancelled.....meanwhile horrible shows like Smallville get to continue to show their ****ty stories. If anything---this season on Smallville showed that the only way to generate any kind of viewership for the fading show is to cram it with as much superficial hero cameos as possible. I am seriously hoping that this upcoming season of Smallville will be the last. And if there is a God or Vishnu or whatever......they will kill off Lana Lang in the very first episode.

Actually, I think the CW said that Smallville will go on for at least 2 more seasons.

The world is just unfair.

Latest posts

Back