Carlos Mencia is a thief and a hack

Not really, I mean you guys made "Epic Movie"... :lol:
Well you guys made...

Oh wait, Brazil has practically no film industry to speak of.

The American government has apologized on several occasions for Epic Movie, but you can't judge our comedy based on the weakest link. That'd be like if I made fun of...

Wait. Do you guys have comedians?
That is exactly how we used to say his name too. We would just basically scream it with excitement.

I miss Baboo.
There is only one way to say BABOO!!! It must be boisterous or you are doing him a disservice.

The American government has apologized on several occasions for Epic Movie, but you can't judge our comedy based on the weakest link. That'd be like if I made fun of...

Yeah you really cant, but if your a country that loves that "weakest link" movie that really says something about that country

Well you guys made...

Wait. Do you guys have comedians?
Yes we have. Tons of movies and some got to the Oscars nominee, I'm sorry if you only watch american movies or the few international movies that sometimes appear there.

Yes we do have comediants, we export shows to Europe too, you can have Carlos Mencia.

I miss Curly. Bass, get him to do more reviews.

That really wasn't funny at all. There's a right way to make fun of a tradegy, that was not the right way

I miss Curly. Bass, get him to do more reviews.

I haven't seen him in months. I used to see him all the time. Then he went to Australia for two weeks. Four weeks passed and I hadn't heard from him. I sent him a text message saying, "When are you back?" He never responded. About another month later I see him when I go round a friend's place. "Dude, did you just get back?" "No man, I've been back for ages." "But - I sent you a text. Why didn't you respond?" "Oh, sorry man, I forgot." "This wasn't a normal text of 'are you up to anything tonight' this was a 'which country are you in' text, you jackass." "LOL."

Since then, my contact with Curly has been sadly infrequent and short. I don't even know if he's in London at the moment or Folkestone. Haven't talked to him in months. :?

I haven't seen him in months. I used to see him all the time. Then he went to Australia for two weeks. Four weeks passed and I hadn't heard from him. I sent him a text message saying, "When are you back?" He never responded. About another month later I see him when I go round a friend's place. "Dude, did you just get back?" "No man, I've been back for ages." "But - I sent you a text. Why didn't you respond?" "Oh, sorry man, I forgot." "This wasn't a normal text of 'are you up to anything tonight' this was a 'which country are you in' text, you jackass." "LOL."

Since then, my contact with Curly has been sadly infrequent and short. I don't even know if he's in London at the moment or Folkestone. Haven't talked to him in months. :?

If he's not watching crappy movies so he can summarize them, then he fails at life.

Yer know, I saw Bass today and this has a certain Jaynestown's esque feel to it; 'How could I stay away'. Well fear not loyal fans, for the 4 of you who have missed my erratic (we shall say ahead of it's time, post-modern if you will) sense of humour shall have something new to chew on tomorrow, when Microsoft Paint and my brain shall answer the question:

Just what happens when the Manliest Man Film is mixed with the Unmanlienest Man film?...so far this year

Admittedly I have not seen one of the films that shall be featured, but accuracy is of little interest and no consequence.

You guys rock

Not Bass

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back