Carlos Mencia is a thief and a hack

I heard the pressure of the show had nothing to do with it. It was some with the people that were giving him the money. Let me fiond it.

Re: Carlos Mencia deserves to die

Here, lemme do my Robin Williams impression; "randomrandomrandom funny black preacher voice dickjoke randomrandomrandom"

This means you and E absolutely MUST see this....

License To Wed

ROBIN WILLIAMS AS A PREACHER! HE DOES THE IMPRESSION FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.................OR AT LEAST HE DID DURING THE COMMERCIAL!
willynillytf9.gif

License To Wed

ROBIN WILLIAMS AS A PREACHER! HE DOES THE IMPRESSION FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.................OR AT LEAST HE DID DURING THE COMMERCIAL!
willynillytf9.gif
God that looks horrible

On topic I saw a Mencia sketch where he comments on how stupid Coach Carter was because he taught black people how to play basketball and that he would of had a movie about a guy teaching people who stereotypically cant. This really pissed me off cause he missed the whole point of that movie, h didnt teach them how to play basket ball he taught them how to be students and better people. I want to punch him just for that. Also he's oppsessed over a midget's ***

License To Wed

willynillytf9.gif

I saw the commercial.

I threw my TV through the window.

I saw the commercial.

I threw my TV through the window.
I threw myself to the TV!

Not really. I like RW, but I'm not interested to go and see the movie. Maybe if I know someone who'll have the bootleg...

People like you are the reason people like me and E have to deal with his unfunny ***.

Robin Williams fans are almost as bad as people who drive SUVs, driving up gas prices for everyone else. You people keep buying and watching his crap, then I have to sit through commercials for him.

:lol:
I think he is really funny, actually, I don't think I 've ever met a person that didn't like Robin Williams (Here in Brazil).

Yeah but don't people in Brazil still love Michael Jackson?

And have you SEEN Bicentennial Man? It is the worst movie EVAR.

Robin Williams fans are almost as bad as people who drive SUVs, driving up gas prices for everyone else. You people keep buying and watching his crap, then I have to sit through commercials for him.

Yeah but don't people in Brazil still love Michael Jackson?

And have you SEEN Bicentennial Man? It is the worst movie EVAR.

Michael who?
Michael Jackson fever went away with his face. He was really famous in the 90's maybe even 2000.
I've seen Bicentennial Man and I liked it. It's not the greatest movie ever, but It's alright. As someone said here is Pinocchio with robots and I like Pinocchio :lol:
I loved the ending, it was so sad =( My main problem was that she-robot that was like Robin, someone should shot it down like a rabid animal.

I once knew a grown man in his 40s name Baboo who once told me that Michael Jackson made him cry.

There's no real point to that little nugget of info. I just wanted to share it. And your lives are better for that.

You're welcome.

I think he is really funny, actually, I don't think I 've ever met a person that didn't like Robin Williams (Here in Brazil).
Our humor must be more sophisticated up here.
The actual line, which is one of the greatest things ever posted here, was, "WTF this is Pinocchio with lasers"

Who typed that?
I once knew a grown man in his 40s name Baboo who once told me that Michael Jackson made him cry.

There's no real point to that little nugget of info. I just wanted to share it. And your lives are better for that.

You're welcome.
BABOO!!!

Latest posts

Back