Carlos Mencia is a thief and a hack

Bacon-N-Eggs Betty made me watch Robin Williams' "License To Wed" this week.

I told her "Do that again and we're done."

Ugh.

In other news.....I don't know how I feel about Frank Caliendo. His impressions are so spot on........but impressionist comedy is pretty stupid unless you're on a successful sketch comedy show like Darel Hammond is on SNL.

Seeing Caliendo do Bush is pretty funny. His Charles Barkley is damn good too. And I could watch him do his John Madden all day. But I just saw his TBS comedy special and damn was it long. He had some funny jokes in there....but 30 minutes into it and it was him just doing random impressions to get a cheap laugh.

His John Madden is still ****ing GOLD!

I love his Casey Kasem and Madden.

In other news.....I don't know how I feel about Frank Caliendo. His impressions are so spot on........but impressionist comedy is pretty stupid unless you're on a successful sketch comedy show like Darel Hammond is on SNL.

Seeing Caliendo do Bush is pretty funny. His Charles Barkley is damn good too. And I could watch him do his John Madden all day. But I just saw his TBS comedy special and damn was it long. He had some funny jokes in there....but 30 minutes into it and it was him just doing random impressions to get a cheap laugh.

His John Madden is still ****ing GOLD!
He is on Mad tv

Frank Caliendo is great...but I can't say I'm burning to watch his show.

Latest posts

Back