Carlos Mencia is a thief and a hack

Yer know, I saw Bass today and this has a certain Jaynestown's esque feel to it; 'How could I stay away'. Well fear not loyal fans, for the 4 of you who have missed my erratic (we shall say ahead of it's time, post-modern if you will) sense of humour shall have something new to chew on tomorrow, when Microsoft Paint and my brain shall answer the question:

Just what happens when the Manliest Man Film is mixed with the Unmanlienest Man film?...so far this year

Admittedly I have not seen one of the films that shall be featured, but accuracy is of little interest and no consequence.

You guys rock

Not Bass

HEY!

You insulted me! And yet... it sounds cool. So I don't know what to think.

Except I'm a mod here, biznatch. I can ban you. I've been doing it a lot lately. People are ****s, dontchaknow.

Yer know, I saw Bass today and this has a certain Jaynestown's esque feel to it; 'How could I stay away'. Well fear not loyal fans, for the 4 of you who have missed my erratic (we shall say ahead of it's time, post-modern if you will) sense of humour shall have something new to chew on tomorrow, when Microsoft Paint and my brain shall answer the question:

Just what happens when the Manliest Man Film is mixed with the Unmanlienest Man film?...so far this year

Admittedly I have not seen one of the films that shall be featured, but accuracy is of little interest and no consequence.

You guys rock

Not Bass

HOT.

And let's make sure we understand the difference between saying Carlos Mencia is an ******* whom I wouldn't feel bad about if he was dead because he's a racist and a thief....and a guy whose artwork I don't like.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stand Carlos Mencia, Robin Williams, Lewis Black, Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano, Ellen DeGeneres, the current cast of SNL, or the people on the show Human Giant.

Are you expecting some kind of witty reply? I just think all the people I've listed are annoying, that's all.

Does Carlos Mencia have any of his own jokes that don't boil down to "I"m a minority so I can't be racist"?

I dunno, but I made up a funny joke where Carlos Mencia and Robin Williams die in a head-on collision and the shrapnel kills Avril Lavigne, who is standing nearby. I should tell it some time.

Actually, I just did.

(waits for Proj)

I dunno, but I made up a funny joke where Carlos Mencia and Robin Williams die in a head-on collision and the shrapnel kills Avril Lavigne, who is standing nearby. I should tell it some time.

Actually, I just did.

(waits for Proj)

Anyone else that should be standing nearby?

I can't stand Carlos Mencia, Robin Williams, Lewis Black, Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano, Ellen DeGeneres, the current cast of SNL, or the people on the show Human Giant.
I was with you untio you said Lewis Black. Now we are mortal enemies.

Also Ellen DeGeneres is only moderately annoying.
Are you expecting some kind of witty reply? I just think all the people I've listed are annoying, that's all.
Yeah E, how dare you expect a witty response?! We aren't your trained monkeys here to make you laugh!

Do I amuse you?

Actually, I just did.

(waits for Proj)
:lol:

Now that's comedy.

My opinion of Mark Wahlberg dropped a fair bit when I found out some of the stuff he actually did a teen.... it's great that he's come so far from all that, but imagine how the stranger he tried to kill for no reason and ended up losing an eye and barely surviving feels to see him rich and famous.:neutral:

My opinion of Mark Wahlberg dropped a fair bit when I found out some of the stuff he actually did a teen.... it's great that he's come so far from all that, but imagine how the stranger he tried to kill for no reason and ended up losing an eye and barely surviving feels to see him rich and famous.:neutral:
Huh, my opinion of him dropped after I saw the remake of Planet of the Apes.

Latest posts

Back