Carol burnet suing Family Guy. Warning: Irony Ahead.

She's become old and irrelevent, hence the suit to get some media attention.

That's how I see it, anyhow.

Yeah this is really stupid, your allowed to use any music/character/other material if its in the use of parody or satire, there was no copyright infringement here, as far as I can tell.

It's just really ironic that she's suing for satire when she herself became famous for it.

And to top it all off....it's only a 3 second clip of her. This case will fade into obscurity and she'll lose.

It's just really ironic that she's suing for satire when she herself became famous for it.

And to top it all off....it's only a 3 second clip of her. This case will fade into obscurity and she'll lose.
If Michael Jackson lost a case similar to Scary Movie 3 where it had him being poked fun at because it was parody, she'll loose because this is nothing but a parody.

Carol Burnet's thought process:

"I am shocked and appalled! This makes me look like a fool. Now how can I make sure as many people see this as is humanly possible?"

Yeah, raise a lawsuit which doesn't have a leg to stand on so even more people will see the clip and maybe even be interested in the show. That'll show 'em. Moron.

Latest posts

Back