Castle

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
So, I'm addicted to this show.

It's quirky, it's fun, for those of you who like Pysch, you'd probably enjoy this show.

It follows a writer, Richard Castle (Great writer name btw) as he follows a detective Kate Becket, as she solves crimes. Of course, his unique view on life helps them solve more cases than not.

What makes this great is the character of Richard Castle. He's wealthy, to the point of not knowing what else to do with his money. At one point he mentions how he hates the coffee at the police station, so he buys them an espresso machine. Another point, they all put on bullet proof vests with police on them. He takes out a special one that has WRITER on it. In this last episode there is a Halloween party, and he dresses up as, you guess it, Captain Malcolm Reynolds, to which his daughter says, "You wore that costume 5 years ago, will you get over it already."

The show has great witty banter, and interesting enough mysteries to keep you hooked on it.

I have recently started watching this. I have to say it's one of the most witty shows on TV. I'm completely smitten by the cast, and the stories, this is definitely one of my favorites.

You can catch the previous five on Hulu.

Every now and then they put entire seasons up.

It is on 10pm mondays on ABC I believe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back