CBR offers art from Ultimate Extinction #1, Ultimate Vision

marvelman

CBR is showcasing a page from Ultimate Extinction #1 - an uncolored, unlettered preview of page 19, written by Warren Ellis and penciled by Brandon Peterson.

Also included is page 3 of the Ultimate Vision arc which will be featured in the November and December issues of Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and Ultimate X-Men.

Click on the link to be taken to the interview with Joe Quesada.

I'd be all for an Ultimate Apocalypse mini starring the X-men and the Ultimates with Vaughan writing. Bring Peterson back for good measure, and it'd be a damn fine story.

I'm glad he'll still be involved in the UU. But 5 or 6 projects!? Just how large are they planning to make the Ultimate Universe!?

Yeah, I was wondering what the **** was up with that Extinction page.

Lynx said:
Also, look at the preview page from Extinction. Is it me or. . .DOES THAT LOOK LIKE FEMALE SILVER SUFER!?!?!? :shock:
Yeah, it definetly looks like it's her. Bald, female....

TheManWithoutFear said:
Whose the other character in the Ultimate Extinction page? The one could be silver surfer (most likely) but the chick doesn't look like anyone.

More Vaughan is always good new. :rockon:

A new character? I dunno, I didn't recognize her either. . .

Wow, thx Ice, or E, or Cad!!

I just started a main site news thread without starting one!!

YAY for me!!! 8)

marvelman said:

YAY for me!!! 8)
Not me! And Cad isn't on. So I wonder who it could be.... :shifty:

Still, can't wait to check this out in the series. Just gotta wait 'til January. :(

icemastertron said:
Not me! And Cad isn't on. So I wonder who it could be.... :shifty:

Still, can't wait to check this out in the series. Just gotta wait 'til January. :(

Hmm, must have been Cad with his magic.

marvelman said:

YAY for me!!! 8)

:mrgreen:

Extinction looks interesting. Vision - not so much.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Whose the other character in the Ultimate Extinction page? The one could be silver surfer (most likely) but the chick doesn't look like anyone.

More Vaughan is always good new. :rockon:

My first thought was Ultimate Moondragon, for the bald woman............

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good call.

I don't really think Silver Surfer will be a woman, I'm leaning more towards an extraterestrial of some kind........ They already did the woman thing with Ultimate Vision

icemastertron said:
Is Moondragon that lady that is with Mar Vel in 616? Cuz remembering her, I'm thinking the same now, too.

I believe so, I know she was a part of the Avengers in 616, and she had something to do with space, etc.... but I don't know her exact origin....

Vegetable-man said:
I believe so, I know she was a part of the Avengers in 616, and she had something to do with space, etc.... but I don't know her exact origin....
Yeah, its something with space. I read some of his series from a friend, and she was in it. Forgot what "role" she played.

Vegetable-man said:
My first thought was Ultimate Moondragon, for the bald woman............

I was thinking the same thing. And also, if I remember correctly Moondragon was also a member of the Defenders. I think she was an alien or something, who also happened to be a lesbian. With a bald head. So apparently she was the "butch" chick in her relationships. :)

icemastertron said:
Yeah, its something with space. I read some of his series from a friend, and she was in it. Forgot what "role" she played.
I know her powers are Psi based, something with Telepathy or the like...

My thought was Silver Surfer because. . .well, we know SS isn't a male. I don't think its going to be as convoluted as "Oh, SS doesn't have a gender". Even Vision has a gender, even if it becomes transgender.

Plus, why would they Ultimitize Moondragon in the Galactus trilogy? :sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondragon

It could be, but. . .I just don't see the logic in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back