hey, the 2nd amendment is alive and well here. Don't hate...or you will be shot on site. I take pride that our flag is the only state flag that can soar as high as the american flag. Everyone elses'? A couple notches lower. And when we secede, we're kicking out all these ****ing californians ruining my city and decibal levels.

Please, tou guys probably don't even know what secede means. :p

And your flag sucks and so does your Mom.

oh Snap.

Last edited:
I don't know how this thread turned into a discussion about how Texas sucks, but never accuse me of not jumping on a bandwagon.

We never should have annexed you retard killing, gun toting, border guarding, Bush voting hillbillies. Hurry up and secede.

I don't know how this thread turned into a discussion about how Texas sucks, but never accuse me of not jumping on a bandwagon.

We never should have annexed you retard killing, gun toting, border guarding, Bush voting hillbillies. Hurry up and secede.

They're not hillbillies!

Don't lump us banjo playing, sister-humping, toothless, Burt Reynolds raping, minority shooting hillbillies with those redneck longhorns!

Last edited:

Joliet is in Illinois.

They're not hillbillies!

Don't lump us banjo playing, sister-humping, toothless, Burt Reynolds raping, minority shooting hillbillies with those redneck longhorns!

Seriously. And **** the Longhorns, Red Raiders FTW!

FAIL. We are a state currently and we're doing pretty well, recession free. We were our own country and it didn't go so well, though. We can still do it again though. Have fun in Taxachussetts.

I do have fun up here. We don't go to just rodeos, like you Texans do.

I keep wondering how you manage to post on the internet, when you are always herding cattle back and forth.

Cause that's all Texans do, right? Herd Cattle and pretend to be cowboys?

Pfft, you'll still have alabama, tennessee, oklahoma, arkansas, mississippi...georgia. I'd be worried about alabama if I were you.

hey, the 2nd amendment is alive and well here. Don't hate...or you will be shot on site. I take pride that our flag is the only state flag that can soar as high as the american flag. Everyone elses'? A couple notches lower. And when we secede, we're kicking out all these ****ing californians ruining my city and decibal levels.

California will secede, before all else. they have there agents planned for world domination. :twisted:

I concur. I don't think CBR sucks at all.

political correct response

when i saw the title say CBR, i was under the impression we were talking about the bike, the honda CBR's

Latest posts

Back