FAIL. We are a state currently and we're doing pretty well, recession free. We were our own country and it didn't go so well, though. We can still do it again though. Have fun in Taxachussetts.

Wasn't the recession CAUSED by a Texan? Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Wasn't the recession CAUSED by a Texan? Just sayin'.

The roots of the recession go back to bank deregulation which happened under Clinton.

So WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS THREAD ABOUT ANYWAY???

It's like a naked man walked up to us on the street and asked us if we know where to find the feces jesus phone and we started discussing the pros and cons of different phone companies.

I'M STILL CONFUSED, EXPLN PLZ.

So WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS THREAD ABOUT ANYWAY???

It's like a naked man walked up to us on the street and asked us if we know where to find the feces jesus phone and we started discussing the pros and cons of different phone companies.

I'M STILL CONFUSED, EXPLN PLZ.

Well The new poster who made the thread is from Texas, TGO used that as to an explanation as to why the thread was made. Now there being a few texans already on the board they felt the need to defend their state. Which lead us to Blamming the economy on texas because President Bush is from Texas.

And now you know

the_more_you_know.jpg

I love my tags

And I love the fact this thread is now punishing Random.

Let's make fun of something else.

I hate crappy pancake themed restaurants. Get that **** out of my life, and put a good place in there.

I love my tags

And I love the fact this thread is now punishing Random.

Let's make fun of something else.

I hate crappy pancake themed restaurants. Get that **** out of my life, and put a good place in there.

Ihop? I can't stand that place.

Those wafflehouse roadside places, equally or more than crappy than IHOP.

It's not like pancakes are difficult to make, so how can they continuously **** em up?

The best breakfast places are the holes in the walls in my opinion. Such good food when you least expect it.

Latest posts

Back