Celebrity Look-Alikes?

compound

I'm probably really late to the party with this but I couldn't find any dedicated thread about it so...

Has anybody else here attempted that Celebrity Biometrics Look-Alike feature at MyHeritage.com? (Free registration needed.) I just tried it out, and I got some relatively surprising results.

842932_5854125a50e164ujgtqf47.JPG

Beat that! One of my favorite singers (Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes), one of my fave broadcasters (Janeane Garofalo), China's democratic reformer (Zhou En Lai), Superboy (Tom Welling), James freaking Spader, and um... Sharon Osbourne. That's pretty cool, I guess.

841172_749652f120e164k5qj8h40.JPG

843152_343694d360e164cl6b4x51.JPG

842421_9016509c40e1647g92r425.JPG

841951_5872962e30e164ufg1en25.JPG

Last edited:

cool I got Angel as my highest choice!

:lol:

You and Rupert Everett could be the 'Before' and 'After' pictures in a diet ad, respectively. I mean no offense by that -- I think it's awesome to be a chubbier version of him.

:lol:

You and Rupert Everett could be the 'Before' and 'After' pictures in a diet ad, respectively. I mean no offense by that -- I think it's awesome to be a chubbier version of him.

:lol: :lol:

I would respond with an insult but you told you look like a woman so I think it did it for me :lol:

but yeah that's cool

I ran this about a year ago and I got Marlon Brando and Tom Hanks. Let's see this time.

clipboard01ha5.jpg

Stifler, Capote, and Rogue FTW.

Justin Timberlake: 70% (I am bringing sexy back!)
Jared Padalecki: 66% (Supernatural investigator...I dig!)
Leonardo DiCaprio: 64% (Don't let go Jack!)
Matthew Fox: 55% (Jack the doctor on Lost!)
Sean Hayes: 54% (JUST JACK!)

Maybe I should change my name to Jack...

Last edited:
Hmmm...I can't seem to be able to access this website. It keeps giving me this "page cannot be loaded" shenanigans.

Hmmm...I can't seem to be able to access this website. It keeps giving me this "page cannot be loaded" shenanigans.

maybe it's your IE try firefox

unless you already were then maybe it just like you :lol:

Latest posts

Back