CERN Large Hadron Collider

Damn media.

I blame The Liberals.
And then come the Strangelets!
I can't wait to meet the Strangelets.

They sound so adorable. Like the subjects of the next Pixar movie or something.
Obviouslys, the Collider's effects have allowed Mooney to travel back in time and quote my post.
Some would call this a trivial use of time travel, but I've learned that such petty things are the only kind of actions that won't irrevocably damage the future.

Yeah.

That Holocaust thing? My bad.

Last edited:
loebendisalien.jpg

Ah, Loebendis. My mortal enemy.

Some would call this a trivial use of time travel, but I've learned that such petty things are the only kind of actions that won't irrevocably damage the future.

Yeah.

That Holocaust thing? My bad.

Maybe you can go back in time and go to Chi-town, Mister No-Show?

[youtube]j50ZssEojtM[/youtube]

Now I get it... I miss Bill Nye the Science Guy

Last edited:

Okay, I'm a geek, I'm trying to figure out how to make a section of the collider to use as a set piece for my Masterpiece Megatron and Starscream.

The world's largest particle collider malfunctioned within hours of its launch to great fanfare, but its operator didn't report the problem for a week.

That's encouraging.

I wonder how that conversation went.

"Hey, what's this blinking light?"

"Who cares man, LET'S SMASH SOME ATOMS!"

"Seriously...I think this means someone is calling us."

"I said, SMASH THOSE ATOMS BABY! W00T!"

"Yeah, sounds good to me!"

Transformer causes shut down of CERN Collider

I read that, and sadly got the mental image of the Decepticons attacking the Collider for Energon Cubes.

Sadly, I thought the same thing.
Same here

I thought it was either them or Jesus, Vishnu, Mohammad, and Buddha super team. Jesus the brains, Vishnu the looks, Mohammad the muscle, and Buddha the wild card. To save the world from ending
Jesus: I love it when a plan comes together.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back