Characters in the ultimate Universe we haven't seen in a while

The Overlord

Since Ultimatum there have been quite a few characters who just kinda disappeared.

Besides the X-Men characters who were killed off or appeared in USM recently, it seems like the rest just of them just fell off the face of the Earth. what about Jean Grey, in Ultimatum she lost the 3 most important men in her life, so what's she doing now, did she start more mundane organization to fight for mutant rights, an ACLU like group or is she a telemarketer or something?

What about some the spider-Man villains, like Electro, Dr. Octopus, Sandman, Kraven the Hunter and Shocker, yeah they were in prison, but villains escape all the time, couldn't they have escaped during Ultimatum?

Anyway what other characters have not been seen in a while? What characters would you like to see again?

Kraven.

It was shown that he (or someone similar) escaped the Trisk in USM 114. Personally I would have enjoyed seeing Kingpin hire him and other mercs to hunt him down. But the fat man was supposedly killed off...

I miss Ultimate Wolverine.

So.

Much.

We haven't seen Valkyrie in a while either. Boy, I hope she shows up soon.

Last edited:
Mar. Mother****ing. Vehl.

How he did not get his own series is confusing as hell to me.

Kraven.

It was shown that he (or someone similar) escaped the Trisk in USM 114. Personally I would have enjoyed seeing Kingpin hire him and other mercs to hunt him down. But the fat man was supposedly killed off...

Well there is no reason why he can't work for someone else or even tried

In the 616 universe Kraven was a lame villain till he captured Spidey and buried him alive and he did that acting on his own.

Latest posts

Back