Chase Stein of the Runaways...is Iron Man?

Grocer Man

(This may not be in the right place...)

So, Wizard recently published an article with 50 changes to the Marvel Universe in the aftermath of Civil War. When talking about the Runaways:

"The team will deal with Civil war in March's Runaway's #24. My money is on Chase in the Iron Man armor in Mighty Avengers, but don't tell Bendis I leaked that."

Chase is Iron Man?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Actually, I think that'd be freaking awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who 'leaked' this? This is information/disinformation coming from an insider?

Nick Lowe, editor of Runaways.

Wonder if Old Lace gets a suit too?

"OK, now Cap and all those New Avengers will think twice about going up against SHIELD. Why? Because we've got a velociraptor. An iron velociraptor. Righteous."

Chase Stein as Iron Man would be THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF GREAT THINGS.

Jesus.... That kid's needed a break ever since he lost the electrogloves. That would be the ****.

I like to think that Chase stole Iron Man's armor at the end of that fight they had in Vaughn's run, and is keeping it for an emergency.

Of course, now that his idea of an emergency is "Oh no! My Girls Gone Wild DVD is messed up!" So yeah.

Last edited:
Why is this not true?!

Ironically enough....

In the latest issue, Chase is trapped in a giant gooey bubble and uses a new Stein weapon called The Footstigons (yes....just like his Fistigons...only for feet) to blow his way out and then says:

"If I had more of this armor I could take on Iron Man."

Last edited:
Ironically enough....

In the latest issue, Chase is trapped in a giant gooey bubble and uses a new Stein weapon called The Footstigons (yes....just like his Fistigons...only for feet) to blow his way out and then says:

"If I had more of this armor I could take on Iron Man."

I think he got the full armor in the "What If the runaways were the Young avengers?" story.

Latest posts

Back