chinese ultimates?

Goodwill said:
Well, I don't about that stuff culturally, but like I said, it would give Millar more options to have it open like that. If it were Asian Ultimates, you could have Moonknight, Sunfire, etc.

You can still have these characters. Just change the characters.

Besides, does anyone else remember that Austen brought up the spectacularly unmemorable "Eight Immortals of China" or whatever they were called in his last X-men arc?

No? I thoght not.

Well, who knows... All I'm thinking about right now is this "GTA" name the last Ultimates arc's been given and how it may hint at the Chinese Ultimates trying to take over America or something.

I think Grand Theft America is going to be about all the superhero teams pretty much taking over America.

Yeah, reading my post once over, I thought the same thing... America will have its allies but I do think the other teams will want a piece of that pie.

Well, an Iraqi Team would be a bit of trouble for us unless we ourselves put it together... Do you see what I mean? A North Korean would probably do the same. If a team is started by one of those countries than the team must operate as the gov't tells them to and, if they were told to openly attack the US, they'd do it whether it cost them their lives... Millar would definitely do something like that.

I didn't mean they'd take over America like enemies. All the superhero teams would crowd America with superhumans leaving for some unexpected results...

Goodwill said:
Well, an Iraqi Team would be a bit of trouble for us unless we ourselves put it together... Do you see what I mean? A North Korean would probably do the same. If a team is started by one of those countries than the team must operate as the gov't tells them to and, if they were told to openly attack the US, they'd do it whether it cost them their lives... Millar would definitely do something like that.

Agreed but as far as China and Japan they are not openly our enemies so I don't think they'd have them attacking us...

Well, you never know... It could be that Japan is still holding on to something with Cap'n as every other country from Eurasia are doing.

Latest posts

Back