Christmas 2007

The best gift I got is a basket full of assorted frozen meats from my cousin's family.

I also got an oven mitt, a gas card, a movie gift card, an Illinois hoody, and some stupid cross from MILF's son.

That's it.

The best gift I got is a basket full of assorted frozen meats from my cousin's family.

I also got an oven mitt, a gas card,

Those three go together great

gas card gives you gas in your home which powers your oven which cooks the meats which you pull out with your oven mitt and eat with ..... Kevin Bacon!

If somebody got me frozen meat for Christmas I'd beat them to death with it.

you would beat them with your meat? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's sick

W00T got a GTA triple game package. that's been keeping me pretty occupied. Also got some jammies and a brand spanking new digital camera so the next time i meet Seymour, it will be digital crisp flakes of greatness. I also got a robot panda. CUTE!

827f76c20736.jpg

Something for you holiday junkies to think about next year.......

I love Christmas shopping and searching for that perfect gift, and when you see people open it, and the smile that you know is genuine. It's awesome

Bah humbug.

Deal with it.

If me and Doom lived together during this time of year, the fights over decorations would be legendary

They really would.

Sounds like an upcoming episode of Scientifically Doomed....

...and low-and-behold.

I so have to make this happen.

If you do, could you please get pictures of the decorations in some of the historic parts of Boston? Both Gettysburg PA and Williamsburg VA have really impressive displays, and I'm curious to see if people in Boston do the Colonial-style decorating as well.

*sigh* Now I want to visit Boston at Christmas....

Latest posts

Back