Christmas 2007

My mom wants me to try and visit family in California for Christmas. As much as I long for an In-N-Out Double Double cheeseburger......I actually like it to be cold and snowy during my Christmas.

I am seriously thinking about planning a trip to Boston for Christmas. I didn't get to do WW Chicago....I didn't get to make it up to Houde's for his Bday.

My mom wants me to try and visit family in California for Christmas. As much as I long for an In-N-Out Double Double cheeseburger......I actually like it to be cold and snowy during my Christmas.

I am seriously thinking about planning a trip to Boston for Christmas. I didn't get to do WW Chicago....I didn't get to make it up to Houde's for his Bday.

If you travel to California by driving, stop by and I will treat you to a Double Double.

My mom wants me to try and visit family in California for Christmas. As much as I long for an In-N-Out Double Double cheeseburger......I actually like it to be cold and snowy during my Christmas
Very true.
If you travel to California by driving, stop by and I will treat you to a Double Double.
I...I don't even want to know what that means...

I'll try my best this year Seldes.
That would be really nice of you, but seriously, don't make a special trip. If you happen to be somewhere that has nice decorations, that would be great. But don't leave Victor stranded at the bus station over this. :wink:

I don't think it's worth the risk of possibly running into Houde.
You forget, I've already met Houde. He seemed like a pretty easy-going guy. I figure as long as I don't stand between him and the Christmas gifts, I'm safe. :D

Starting on Sunday, I'll be living in, literally, the center of Boston, so if you all want to come visit later this year, you should definitely stop by to see me. In all my weird-*** glory.

And seriously, people. It's August. You guys are worse than Wal-Mart.

I hope the 2008 Christmas thread is as funny as this one is. It cheered me up.

:lol: I had forgotten I had wrote the poem and put taft in a christmas hat, :lol: good times

Latest posts

Back