Christmas 2009

Everything's done, all the family's here, and I've done nothing all day but listen to Christmas songs. Life is good.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

It's Christmas here. I don't know what to do today.

Have a good day everyone.

Someone sent me a book about Hearts, and cannibalistic recipes, and snuff films.

Thanks to whomever did that.

I also got a bucnh of baked goods today, and Olivia, due to our imaginary Christmas, downloaded me the first season of Glee songs, and got me a massage pillow for my bulbous neck.

NO MORE TWINKIE *****ES.

Christmas tomorrow should prove fun.

Last edited:
I opened some gifts now (it's after midnight, it's Christmas, therefore it counts!)

Two gifts so far I got are THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN: BOOK ONE and also GOTHAM CENTRAL: BOOK ONE- IN THE LINE OF DUTY.

I am excited!! :D

More to come tomorrow!

Bah humbug!

Sucks here. And not one card or present from family. Not that I normally need that stuff.....but I thought since I'm deployed they'd at least send me a card.

I'm so done with this stuff.

Merry Christmas people!

I got some cool graphic tee's. pics to come. also Dmz vol. 7 so I'm pretty excited. I mostly got clothes but alot of them. I have new wardrobe for two weeks. Also bluetooth headset for my ps3. LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

My wife got me Beatles Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and Lego Rock Band.

She is awesome.

You should have never slapped me.

You should've never mixed up Green Lanterns. Just sayin.....

All I got for Christmas was a text from the soon to be ex-wife saying it was 3am and she was wrapping presents and can't stand her mom. That's it.

So I made myself a NES Controller cubecraft. The awesome part about it? It's real size! It's so old skool.

Yeah. That's how lame my Christmas was. I'm excited over a cubecraft.

I went to see my family. I got VB Season Three, Rashomon, The Road, Ovid's Metamorphoses, and then the real item to be coveted: The Original of Laura, the last, unpublished novel by Nabokov, still transcribed to index cards at the time of his death. The huge hardcover has reprints of the index cards on each page, in his hand, which you can punch out. So, yeah, awesome.

Then I beat all their asses at Guitar Hero, which I'd never really played before.

I'm trying to figure out how soon I can leave without it seeming rude.

Latest posts

Back