Chuck (Spoilers)

Friday

Cause I'm getting tired of "did anyone watch Chuck?" posts in the All About TV Thread.

I like the pilot, but I'm not sure if I'm going to follow it. Its on opposite How I Met Your Mother so I won't be recording it, so its all down to if I'm home and free then. Its a strong maybe.

Oddly enough my father loved it.

Cause I'm getting tired of "did anyone watch Chuck?" posts in the All About TV Thread.

I like the pilot, but I'm not sure if I'm going to follow it. Its on opposite How I Met Your Mother so I won't be recording it, so its all down to if I'm home and free then. Its a strong maybe.

Oddly enough my father loved it.

Ulp. Straw, meet camel's back. Heh heh.

Yeah, it's a wait and see for me, too, but i did like the pilot enough. The main guy is good, his friend is annoying and not as funny. Adam Baldwin is teh awesome(not to be confused with captain awesome). The chick is alright.

Ulp. Straw, meet camel's back. Heh heh.

Yeah, it's a wait and see for me, too, but i did like the pilot enough. The main guy is good, his friend is annoying and not as funny. Adam Baldwin is teh awesome(not to be confused with captain awesome). The chick is alright.

Its been going on for weeks. I'm surprised no one else made a thread.

I dug Adam Baldwin on it. Hopefully we get to see more of him as things go along.

Chuck was good. I liked it alot. A lot more than several new shows I've seen so far.

It's not NBC's best....but outta the new shows I've seen from them this week it's been the best. Better than Life, Journeyman, and even Bionic Woman.

I'll definitely be watching this.

I really love how the characters speak. the jokes are done in fast whispered quips. So if you don't pay attention you might miss the joke. I don't expect the action to be too realistic or even that extravagent. Just enough to break up the monotony.

Chuck was good. I liked it alot. A lot more than several new shows I've seen so far.

It's not NBC's best....but outta the new shows I've seen from them this week it's been the best. Better than Life, Journeyman, and even Bionic Woman.

I'll definitely be watching this.

I really love how the characters speak. the jokes are done in fast whispered quips. So if you don't pay attention you might miss the joke. I don't expect the action to be too realistic or even that extravagent. Just enough to break up the monotony.

I was expecting more jokes at Chuck's expense in it. It made me very happy that he's not the butt of the show.

Yeah....this week's episode was pretty good. I wish I could give a description....but I don't remember much except for the fight scene and a couple other jokes.

Still very solid all around.

I'm definitely setting the DVR to record the series.

I agree. I enjoyed it!

This was about the super secret doctor guy who was brought in to extract the secrets from Chuck getting offed, setting Casey(NSA) and Sarah(the butt of the show :D) against each other, etc. etc.

interesting was the revelation that a new "intersect" (meaning secret repository thingy) would be ready in 6 months, implying Chuck's value would be null and void at that point.

I got a little wierded out by it. Nothing they did on purpose, I just spent most of monday humming "Gone Daddy Gone" to myself and then they play it through the entire show.

I liked this weeks episode. It was fun. And its good to know captain Awesome has a real name.

But he should only go by Captain Awesome.

I know I would. For a while I had some old friends introduce me as Colonel Awesome-O.

This show continues to entertain me nonstop. With the perfect mix of emotional drama, comedy and action....this show is almost perfect.

I also love the episode title theme. "Chuck Vs. ________". It's simple...yet clever.

Granted this episode was weaker on the spy drama and action....it stil lhad plenty of comedy. Chuck's references to "White Knight" and "Hunt For Red October" make my inner pop culture geek squeal. Add the fact that we get an emotional side from Ellie this week to explain why she and Chuck are so close.

Good stuff all around.

Latest posts

Back