Chuck (Spoilers)

Well, I can't see how it can hold up to the hour format. The show tends to drag for about ten fifteen minutes in the middle.

I agree that it is odd the show runs the "hour long" format....but when you consider the fact that they're juggling several different themes and genres....they need that extra time.

You know.....despite the "time length" arguement---this is show is rapidly growing to my "must watch" shows.

I begin to look forward to it each Monday.

It has so much going on that there is really something for everyone.

"You know, i spoke to Sarah before, and she said she'd bring A ROAST BEEF SANDWICH TO A DESERT ISLAND."

<Casey grimaces>

:lol:

I have yet to watch this week's episode, but considering there is nothin gon Wednesday nights that I like, I think it's time to catch up

It was quite good. Answers a question in a logical manner.

Except
that chuck didn't necessarily need to be a field agent just because he was supposed to be recruited into the CIA. He could have easily been some kind of analyst.

I really wish more people were watching this. Or at least if they are watching it----post more about it.

Aside from How I Met Your Mother and Heroes....there isn't a show on all week that provides me with this much fun.

The best thing about it is the smart writing. If I had to describe it.....I'd call it "fresh". I don't know why everything seems so crisp and just "on". From Morgan's quick quips....to Chuck's stammering self-depreciated jokes....to Casey's snarkish death threats. Everything seems to work.

And with only a few episodes deep into the season---we've already gotten so much character development and storyline evolution. Yeah it's got it's threat of the week....but the side stories continue to build upon what's been given and then providing appreciated twists. You think Bryce is a douche....then you find out that he wasn't actually. You think Morgan will be relegated to the slapstick sidekick....and while he actually might still fill this role, he's had plenty of time to grow and make his character that much more deeper.

And I now have a crush on Rachel Bilson. I've seen her before and I've never really been impressed.....but last night? Oh yeah.....me likey.

I really wish more people were watching this. Or at least if they are watching it----post more about it.

All right. I just saw last night's episode a couple of hours ago, and it was definitlely one of the best so far. All of the storylines maintained my interest all the way through.

And here's something I've been meaning to say for a while: Chuck has the best opening credits on TV.

Well maybe not THE best, but they certainly get top marks from me. EW did a recent piece on new show's opening credits (of which there are only a few; you can blame LOST for that). Yet they foolishly didn't include Chuck. ?!?!?

I get pumped up when I see the opening, excited for good TV. (How I Met Your Mother's brief opening does the same thing for me as well.) :rockon:

Chuck: B+ Chuck's opening credits: A

All right. I just saw last night's episode a couple of hours ago, and it was definitlely one of the best so far. All of the storylines maintained my interest all the way through.

And here's something I've been meaning to say for a while: Chuck has the best opening credits on TV.

Well maybe not THE best, but they certainly get top marks from me. EW did a recent piece on new show's opening credits (of which there are only a few; you can blame LOST for that). Yet they foolishly didn't include Chuck. ?!?!?

I get pumped up when I see the opening, excited for good TV. (How I Met Your Mother's brief opening does the same thing for me as well.) :rockon:

Chuck: B+ Chuck's opening credits: A

Cake and a clever animated sequence? Its one of the few I don't fast forward through. Possibly the only one.

I enjoyed this weeks episode. The Adam Baldwin banter especially. And did anyone else notice he's got a framed picture of Ronald Regan in his room?

I do want to know what happened to Tony Todd. He wasn't in the briefing scene this week and he wasn't in what we saw of next weeks briefing. Don't cut out the Candyman guys.

I too love this show. I originally watched it because it was on before Heroes, now I get just as excited to see Chuck.

Wow....another awesome episode! :D

My only real complaint is that Rachel Bilson (who was hotter than ever) has seemingly now been written out of the show and we can't any excellent tension with the Chuck/Lou/Sarah love triangle.

But now they're bringing back Bryce? WTF?

I miss Rachel already. Mostly because she was literally the perfect woman. Tiny, brunette, sexy, funny, seemed smart, and made you sandwiches.

So perfect.

Latest posts

Back