Civil War Banners

Random said:
I refuse to do Paris Hilton... afraid I'll get some sort of VD.

newman.jpg

zombicap.jpg

crossgen.jpg

cena.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DUDE! You *so* rock. I absolutely love these.

nigma said:
if he does allow it, some smartass will come along and mess it up somehow. its best if we don't get them.

Exactly. Thank you.

compound said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DUDE! You *so* rock. I absolutely love these.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
You sir, are my new intrawebs hero!
sweet

nigma said:
if he does allow it, some smartass will come along and mess it up somehow. its best if we don't get them.
I dont suppose you can only give some of us that priviledge, or is it an all or nothing deal?

(off-topic posts removed)

Please, let's keep this on topic.

Here's some more

This would be mine LOL I had to do it

ah yes, the almighty prince vegeta. That's best friends favorite character.

I can't wait to post some of these. of course they will all do with boxy brown and women ovulating

I assume that E nixed Ourchair's banner, then, alongside the off-topic posts.

I wonder if that was a technical requirement, or it was just too inappropriate for this board. (I'd wager the latter.)

I dared him to email it to Warren Ellis. Let's see if he's ballsy -- or stupid -- enough to make good on that. :twisted:

compound said:

I wonder if that was a technical requirement, or it was just too inappropriate for this board. (I'd wager the latter.)

I dared him to email it to Warren Ellis. Let's see if he's ballsy -- or stupid -- enough to make good on that. :twisted:

shhhhhh...You don't want to be silenced, now get back in line before the whipping master comes.... *hums*

i wanna see an apocalypse banner....

Says: Bow to the Almighty Apocalypse...or die!!!

compound said:

I did remove it...I'd hate for this site to be the ire of Warren Ellis, aka Internet Jesus, because of a funny pic of his kid (which may or may not even be a pic of his kid). Sorry. It was a very grey area of inappropriateness.

E said:
I did remove it...I'd hate for this site to be the ire of Warren Ellis, aka Internet Jesus, because of a funny pic of his kid (which may or may not even be a pic of his kid). Sorry. It was a very grey area of inappropriateness.

Which is why it was funny, cause that's classic Ourchair.

No one likes my evil hommer one? LOL it's my fave i've done

Ultimate Houde said:
Which is why it was funny, cause that's classic Ourchair.

So is getting his posts deleted. :D

It's like he's still with us.

Latest posts

Back