Civil War Banners

I was under the impression that the reason we couldn't have pics in our sigs was because they overwhelmed the actual post. These banners are small, concise and allow personal expression. I don't see how "some smartass will come along and mess it up somehow," if everyone had their sigs approved first. Then, if you saw someone with a non-approved sig you could delete and no one could say they weren't warned.

CivilWar.jpg

:innocent:

vintsukka said:
Any Seinfeld fans here?

moops.jpg

Haha - that's great.

MaxwellSmart said:
I was under the impression that the reason we couldn't have pics in our sigs was because they overwhelmed the actual post. These banners are small, concise and allow personal expression. I don't see how "some smartass will come along and mess it up somehow," if everyone had their sigs approved first. Then, if you saw someone with a non-approved sig you could delete and no one could say they weren't warned.

There is no sig approval feature on this board.

thee great one said:

Post of the day.

if someone could, make on that goes.

(on the left hand side you have spiderman in his red and blue suit) and then the civil war logo in the middle (and then on the right you the new red suited spiderman) reading from left to right..

im with THIS spiderman (civil war logo) not the OTHER one.

thee great one said:
Are you the girl?

I think you are.
That's actually a guy. And that's Bass cuz they both have long hair.

I'm the one with the yellow eyes. Project's the one crying blood, and Bass is Sephiroth.

That sucks Ice. I'm not a freak.

Latest posts

Back