CLERKS II (Spoilers)

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
The new site for Clerks 2 is up. Kevin Smith is also doing the whole video journal thing. Anyways his first journal entery is pretty damn funny.

CLERKS 2

Enjoy

Re: The Passion of the CLERKS

So Dante and Randal work at Mooby's? Aw, man. I was looking forward to more Quick Stop antics.

Doc Comic said:
So Dante and Randal work at Mooby's? Aw, man. I was looking forward to more Quick Stop antics.
Smith said we still see the Quick Stop, though I don't think it's gonna be for long.

Clerks II

Clerks II

Release Date: TBA 2006
Studio: The Weinstein Co.
Director: Kevin Smith
Screenwriter: Kevin Smith
Starring: Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, Rosario Dawson, Trevor Fehrman, Jennifer Schwalbach, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, Jason Lee, Kevin Weisman
Genre: Comedy, Drama
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Clerks2.com
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: The sequel to the 1994 independent hit picks up 10 years later. It's about what happens when that lazy, 20-something malaise lasts into your 30s. It's time for the Dante and Randal to actually grow up and do something more than just sit around and dissect pop culture and talk about sex.

Teaser Trailer:
http://www.clerks2.com/

Re: Clerks II

the watcher said:
Starring: Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, Rosario Dawson, Trevor Fehrman, Jennifer Schwalbach, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, Jason Lee, Kevin Weisman

What? No Walt Flanagan... He had the greatest roles in the first one, lol.

(On an unrelated note, this here be post 100, making me a Sidekick 8). You may now call me the "Boy Docta" :p. )

Last edited:

Doc Comic said:
I believe it's been said that Walt will have a small role.

Sweet. He'll probably be the Fan Boy, but I'm hopeful for annoying customer roles :D.

I was searching around the View Askew website, and found this video. I guess Kevin Smith did a short film for the Tonight Show called "The Flying Car" a few years back. It's a little skit that involves Randal and Dante. It's freakin' hilarious.

The Flying Car

Last edited:

Yeah, I saw that a while back. I couldn't stop laughing. Only Dante and Randal can go from talking about the Jetsons' car to crazed doctors with dismembered foot fetishes.

I figured some people have probably already seen it since it's a few years old, but it's definitely a great short :mrgreen:.

It doesn't quite top their "Empire vs. Jedi" debate, but the flying car thing was just great.

Last edited:

I'm late........... :oops:

God....1st my sig and now this?!?!?! I must be having a couple of off days with the internet leetness.

I'm just gonna shut my computer off now......... :x

Latest posts

Back