CLERKS II (Spoilers)

nigma said:
Baxter knows what bollywood is....im surprised....no really i am.

this moive was funny as hell, i went and saw it with my cuz. when the porch monkey bit came up, we were just luaghing our asses off, mind you, we were the only two colored people in the theather, and we were loud. and and then the donkey bit....which was also funny..., in its own little way.

4.8/5
Hey now. I read all kinds of stuff and watch all kinds of films.

Baxter said:
Hey now. I read all kinds of stuff and watch all kinds of films.
of course, we all know you just wanna look at the Miss Universes (2000) in action, on the big screen. moving her tiny, slim little frame as they do the music bit....

Last edited:
So...

This movie is amazing. Like honest to god, thank-you-Jesus-for-showing-to-me-that-Kevin-Smith-can-still-make-good-movies Amazing. I really strongly disliked Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, as it didnt have the heart that the other movies did, and because of that, I couldnt believe Jay or Silent Bob as three dimensional characters... Clerks II showed that Smith still has it, and there couldnt have been a more satisfying ending to the Clerks franchise than this...

Now, I'm curious whether he'll unveil the ending to the other half of the View Askewniverse... The long rumored sequel to Dogma, done with a large Budget this time, so he could depict his versions of Heaven and Hell... Yeah. I bet you that goes back on the table now.

4.98 out of 5

Hell Yes. Smith is Back.

It was sweet.

The whole thing was great. I just re-watched Clerks last night and I can safely say that this was better.

Jay and Silent Bob can't not be funny. Having them in a movie just instantly makes it better. The Buffalo Bill dance...

"Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard."

Randall's "PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE" shirt was hysterical. I also loved his re-creation of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

The realization that "Kelly and The Stud" involved no woman was just priceless. There were a lot of disgusted "AWW GOD!"s from the audience.

Elias is my new favorite View Askewnaverse character. I hope he appears in more movies.

"One ring to rule them all..."

And Pillowpants is simply the funniest thing ever. I have to start using that word. Let it be known from this day forward, that Moonmaster shall use the word "Pillowpants" whenever he feels like it, usually in the place of saying someone has "sand in their vagina".

Pillowpants.

Who else thinks it's only a matter of time before we start seeing "Porch Monkey 4 Life" shirts on the street?

MaxwellSmart said:
Who else thinks it's only a matter of time before we start seeing "Porch Monkey 4 Life" shirts on the street?
You can just buy an official "Moobie's" staff shirt and write it on the back like Randall did.

The real question is, would you have the balls to wear it?

Baxter said:
I completly disagree, but am willing to admit that a generational difference might be in play here.
You're right. I'm 65, after all.

Speaking of old people, there were two old ladies sitting two rows in front of us when we went to see this. I'm mad that I didn't get a chance to overhear their conversation after the movie. I would love two see what two old ladies think of a movie like "Clerks II".

When I went to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin", the entire audience was old people. Me and the group I was with were the only people in the theaters under 60. And it was a huge theater, too. They only seemed to laugh at the dirtiest parts, like whenever Steve Carrel woke up with an erection.

moonmaster said:
You're right. I'm 65, after all.

Speaking of old people, there were two old ladies sitting two rows in front of us when we went to see this. I'm mad that I didn't get a chance to overhear their conversation after the movie. I would love two see what two old ladies think of a movie like "Clerks II".

When I went to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin", the entire audience was old people. Me and the group I was with were the only people in the theaters under 60. And it was a huge theater, too. They only seemed to laugh at the dirtiest parts, like whenever Steve Carrel woke up with an erection.
When I saw Snatch there was me, a buddy, and an old man in a long coast who left 5 minutes in. Wonder what he thought it was about? :wink:

Last edited:
Baxter said:
When I saw Snatch there was me, a buddy, and an old man in a long coast who left 5 minutes in. Wonder what he thought it was about? :wink:
:lol:

Baxter said:

Same thing I thought..............the life and times of Margaret Thatcher.

Saw it again last night.....still funny. Even funnier because you know where all the laughs are gonna be so you can actually focus on some of the smaller jokes that get missed because of laughter.

monkeyonporchwcj5.jpg

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm not even a minority and I'm offended by that picture. At the same time, I know I would laugh if I saw someone wearing that pic on their shirt. After laughing for a few seconds, I'd have to ask, "That's like from Clerks 2, right?" If they say yes, I'd say "That's hilarious." If they say no, I'd punch them or throw a soda at them for being racist, then grievously apologize when I realize they were joking.

Of course, it would have to say, "It's cool. I'm taking it back." on the back of the shirt.

Victor Von Doom said:
Saw it again last night.....still funny. Even funnier because you know where all the laughs are gonna be so you can actually focus on some of the smaller jokes that get missed because of laughter.
I'm going to drag my friend to see it just so I can watch it again. I MUST!

Victor Von Doom said:
:rockon:

"No it's cool. I'm taking it back."

Latest posts

Back