Clone Wars

She pretty much would have to die at some point since by the time of the original trilogy isn't Luke and Yoda the last of the Jedi?

No, there are quite a few left, but like Yoda, they're in deep hiding.

Oh ok. They just didn't show up in the movies then?

Well remember they had 20 years to be hunted down. I don't mind some jedi surviving order 66, just at least that by the start of episode 4 Yoda and Obi-Wan are the only ones left.

Also I saw one episode of the show that suck, but there was one with Yoda and some Clone troopers that was actually pretty good

Last edited:
Saw the last episode of this season. I love that bountyhunter Bane guy.

No, there are quite a few left, but like Yoda, they're in deep hiding.

I always hated that part of the EU. It completely ruins Yoda's like from RotJ: "When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be."

Anyways, what's the general consensus about this? I've heard that it's mindless fun. Is it worth watching, though?

I always hated that part of the EU. It completely ruins Yoda's like from RotJ: "When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be."

Anyways, what's the general consensus about this? I've heard that it's mindless fun. Is it worth watching, though?

I like it, it ranks between the gendy tartakovsky cartoon (made of awesome) and the live action movies (pretty okay).

And honestly, I preferred the Jedi in hiding more than a single Jedi.

Last edited:

All of the episodes I've seen have been good, entertaining fun.

And honestly, I preferred the Jedi in hiding more than a single Jedi.

I don't mind as long as there all gone by the time of the original series. Because that makes Luke's story all the more compelling that he is the last and the first.

The Mandalorians are showing up in this weeks episode, freaking awesome.

Mandalorians were so much cooler when they were just Boba Fett. This is just an excuse to have that fancy helmet in the show.

you know that strange sounding music in this weeks episode that's Indian music, or a Hindi film tune to be exact. its an old one too. at least my people will be known for something, being the choice of music for the underworld. ;)

Latest posts

Back