Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (spoilers)

I just got a crazy idea, remember the last shot of CC in the wagon. They didn't show the face of the man driving it, I thought that was odd and immediately thinking it was Lelouch, but I wrote it off as just wanting him to be alive. But then I remembered VV, how he gave the emperor his code. What if by successfully killing the emperor Lelouch gained his code and since he only entered the contract with CC he didn't lose his geass. So after his death he revived and decide to go into hiding with CC.

Just an interesting thought.

I thought something very similar when I saw that too. Though, I thought that maybe CC had done the switcharoo during the two month timeskip.

Edit: Also, I don't think he could have got immortality from the Emperor because he wasn't in a contract with him. I believe that his double Geass is just an evolved form of his regular one.

Last edited:
I thought something very similar when I saw that too. Though, I thought that maybe CC had done the switcharoo during the two month timeskip.

Edit: Also, I don't think he could have got immortality from the Emperor because he wasn't in a contract with him. I believe that his double Geass is just an evolved form of his regular one.
Yeah, I don't think he got the Emperor's code, but it's quite possible that he obtained C.C.'s. Now that Lelouch's Geass has spread from one eye to two C.C. can relinquish her immortality to him at any point (at least that is my understanding of it). It's possible she did it without him even knowing while she cried for him at the church.

Yeah, I don't think he got the Emperor's code, but it's quite possible that he obtained C.C.'s. Now that Lelouch's Geass has spread from one eye to two C.C. can relinquish her immortality to him at any point (at least that is my understanding of it). It's possible she did it without him even knowing while she cried for him at the church.

I think she'd automatically die if she did, though I could be wrong, I just thought she was praying for him cause she knew he was going to die

Last edited:
I think she'd automatically die if she did, though I could be wrong,
My understanding is that she would cease to be immortal and death would become attainable, but not instantaneous. I'm pretty sure the nun that gave her immortality had to kill herself following the transfer.
I just thought she was praying for him cause she knew he was going to die
Could be. Lelouch actually dying might be the best ending for this series.

Latest posts

Back