Comic Book Movies

the watcher

I'm just going to list every Comic book Movie I've heard is coming out. Note, some of these movies are in script stage. Have problems with rights and all. Some are even Made to video. But this is evey movie I know that's in the works.

10th Muse
30 Days of Night
Abadazad
Accident Man
Adrenalynn
Aleister Arcane
Alley Cat
American, The
Ant-Man
Aquaman
Art School Conidential
Ash
Astro City
Astronauts In Trouble
Atlantis Rising
Avengers, The
Barbarella
Batman Beginnings 2: The Dark Knight
Battle Chasers
Beautiful Killer
Betty and Veronica
Billi 99
Black Cat
Black Cross
Blackhawk
Black Hole
Black Panther
Black Widow
Blade 4
Blade Kumori
Blood On The Tracks
Blood Shot
Bone
Bonesaw
Books of Magic
Breakdown
Button Man
Captain America
Chassis
Chosen, The
Cloak and Dagger
Cobalt 60
Coffin, The
Concrete
Constantine 2
Coraline
Courtney Crumrin
Covenant, The
Cowboys and Aliens
Creature Tech
Criminal Macabre
Crisis
Damn Nation
Danger Girl
Daredevil 2
Dark Country, The
Dark Fringe, The
Dark Tringe, The
Darkminds
Darkness, The
Dead @ 17
Dead of Night
Deadpool
Death
Deathlok
Defex
Dick Tracy 2
Dioramas
Doc Savage
Doc Strange
Double Impact
Dylan Dog
El Muerto
El Superbeasto
Electric Girl
Elfquest
Ender's Game
Ender's Shadow
Ex Machina
Exec, The
Fables
Fall, The
Fantastic Four 2
Fathom
Flash, The
Flash Gordon
Footsoldies
Four Women
Freaks Of The Heartland
Full Moon Fever
G.I. Joe
Gargoyle
Ghost
Ghost Rider
Ghosting
Ghouly Boys, The
Green Hornet
Green Lantern
Grendel
Groo, the Wanderer
Hack/Slash
Hawaiian Dick
Hawkeye
He-Man
Hellboy 2
House of Secrets
Hulk 2: The Icredible Hulk
Hyde
In the Blood
Industry of War
Inferno
Interman, The
Invincible
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Jenny Finn
Jinx
Judge Dredd 2
Julius
Kabuki
Killing Demouns
Killraven
King Conan: Crown of Iron
Lance Barnes
Last Of The Independents
Legend of Isis
Lone Wolf and Cub
Losers, The
Lost Squad
Luke Cage
Lurkers, The
M
Madman
Magdalena
Mage
Magneto
Megacity
Micronauts
Midnight Nation
Monster
Monster Club
Morbius
Mort, The Dead Teenager
My Sassy Girl
Nagation
Nick Fury
Nightstalkers
O.C.T.: Occult Crime Taskforce
Parasyte
Phantom, The
Plastic Man
Power & Glory
Power Pack
Powers
Preacher
Precious Little Life
Priest
Prime
Proximity Effect
Psycho, The
Punisher 2, The
Queen & Country
R.I.P.D
Red Sonja
Red Star
Rising Stars
Route 666
Rust
S.G.T. Rock
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
Scout
Shang Chi
Shazam!
Shi
Signal To Noise
Silver Surfer
Sin City 2
Sin City 3
Smoke and Mirrors
Smurfs, The
Southland Tales
Spawn 2
Speed Racer
Spiderman 3
Spirit, The
Stardust
Submariner
Supergirl
Superman Returns 2
Superman Vs. Batman
Sword of Dracula
Tasty Bullet
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thor
Tommysaurus Rex
Torso
Transformers
Unique
Unleashed
Vampirella
Violent Messiahs
Wake the Dead
Wanted
Watchmen
Werewolf by Night
Wicked City
Witchblade
Witchblade 2
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
Y: The Last Man
Zatanna

Last edited:
Ha, Witchblade and Witchblade 2.

And I thought the Blade trilogy was over, and was continuing as a TV show? And I would think that Superman 5 is scrapped.

Dick Tracy 2, with the original cast (what's left of it, anyway) I'd like. Deadpool I'd love, but I don't know who'd be up to playing him. Daredevil 2 needs to be made with a better director than the first (Smith, maybe?). People need to know how cool that character is.

Ant-Man I don't see making a very good movie, though If would be a gratuitous scene of him falling into a woman's clevage, I'd pay the admissions.

Thanks for the list, watcher.

Last edited:
Steve GMan said:

And I thought the Blade trilogy was over, and was continuing as a TV show? And I would think that Superman 5 I would think is scrapped.
Well, I should tell Watcher that its Superman Returns, not Superman 5 and it isn't scrapped. Its coming out in June. Heres the discussion thread.
Ant-Man I don't see making a very good movie, though If would be a gratuitous scene of him falling into a woman's clevage, I'd pay the admissions.
Isn't Edgar Wright ("Shaun of the Dead") supposed to be directing the Ant-Man movie? If so it'll be totally awesome.

moonmaster said:
Well, I should tell Watcher that its Superman Returns, not Superman 5 and it isn't scrapped. Its coming out in June. Heres the discussion thread.

Ha, I knew about Superman Returns, I just thought that they were thinking of doing both that movie, and a direct sequel to the original franchise.

moonmaster said:
Isn't Edgar Wright ("Shaun of the Dead") supposed to be directing the Ant-Man movie? If so it'll be totally awesome.

I know he's doing a movie called Hot Fuzz right now with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg (Ed and Shaun), which is supposed to be a buddy cop movie, but I've also heard the Ant-Man rumor, now that you remind me.

Steve GMan said:
Ha, I knew about Superman Returns, I just thought that they were thinking of doing both that movie, and a direct sequel to the original franchise.
Actually, it is a loose sequel to the first two movies...
I know he's doing a movie called Hot Fuzz right now with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg (Ed and Shaun), which is supposed to be a buddy cop movie, but I've also heard the Ant-Man rumor, now that you remind me.
Awesome.

moonmaster said:
Actually, it is a loose sequel to the first two movies...

You know what? You're a loose sequel. You're part of a series of movies who has promiscuous relations with many people.

I think Pierce Bronson would make a great Sub-Mariner. He might be too old now though.

Really, I just want to see him without a shirt.

Steve GMan said:
You know what? You're a loose sequel. You're part of a series of movies who has promiscuous relations with many people.

I think Pierce Bronson would make a great Sub-Mariner. He might be too old now though.

Really, I just want to see him without a shirt.
To quote E ...

UltimateE said:

Steve GMan said:

And I thought the Blade trilogy was over, and was continuing as a TV show? And I would think that Superman 5 is scrapped.

Dick Tracy 2, with the original cast (what's left of it, anyway) I'd like. Deadpool I'd love, but I don't know who'd be up to playing him. Daredevil 2 needs to be made with a better director than the first (Smith, maybe?). People need to know how cool that character is.

Thanks for the list, watcher.

Ya, I wrote the Superman 5 down. like a year or two ago. So that's why....ya.
And like I said, some of these are going direct to DVD. Plus they do this everytime theirs a big comic book movie. They plan a lot of them, and not even half of them make it. The did the same back with the First Superman, and Batman movie. But with CGI helping them. we'll probably get few of them before they pull the plug again.

Edit: Oh, and if you notest Nightstalkers. That a spinoff of the last Blade movie.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the Darkness... That's one interesting concept that could go SO wrong, or SO right.

I updated my list. Subtract the ones that were done and added a few new ones.

Thanks for the update. This list is scary. and mostly what looks to be crap except for a select few. [I'm still not sure whether I want Y as a movie; it seems perfectly fine as an outstanding comic series]

Thanks for the update. This list is scary. and mostly what looks to be crap except for a select few. [I'm still not sure whether I want Y as a movie; it seems perfectly fine as an outstanding comic series]

Most of these will probably never see the light of day, some will probably go straight to dvd. One time there were plans to do a Venom movie and a Wheres Waldo? movie. Theres some talks on doing Venom if Spider-Man Three dose good. But thank god, it won't be like they originally planned. (shutters)

Last edited:
Transformers is not a comic book movie.

True their are comics of it but its based on cartoon/comic.

I mentioned this a while ago. I think it was cancelled but there was talks and licience bought ect.... for a Venom Movie

Depending on how spider-man 3 ends I wonder if this could still happen.

would solve any problems with cast of spider-man resigning and would allow them to do a darker spider-man film a 4th one kind of but a spin off as it would be venom

I would be extremely surprised if they didn't continue the Spider-Man franchise, even without Toby...

Bet you guys that they drop the numbering too... Spidey 4 will probably be "The Amazing Spider-Man," and I wouldnt be surprised if they brought back M. Clarke Duncan as The Kingpin

Watcher, did you just copy/paste that list off of efavata.com?

No, if you look you'll see I have more movies listed than they do. A lot of these I found out before I ever even knew of efavata.com. And If I hear of a movie I might be intressed in seeing. I always visit a half of dosen sites to see if anyone has proof of these movie been submited or being written, other than the one that I originally found it in.

I know a lot of you don't believe me after that whole bad prank than no one will ever let die.:roll: I do not kid about movies. In fact other than that time and a few small pranks like that link to a pic. of Jessica Alba that turned into a gross witch that screamed real loud. Other than that have I ever steer you guys wrong. The answer is no.

No, if you look you'll see I have more movies listed than they do. A lot of these I found out before I ever even knew of efavata.com. And If I hear of a movie I might be intressed in seeing. I always visit a half of dosen sites to see if anyone has proof of these movie been submited or being written, other than the one that I originally found it in.

I know a lot of you don't believe me after that whole bad prank than no one will ever let die.:roll: I do not kid about movies. In fact other than that time and a few small pranks like that link to a pic. of Jessica Alba that turned into a gross witch that screamed real loud. Other than that have I ever steer you guys wrong. The answer is no.

Okay, that's cool. I know you've always been very reliable with your movie threads.

I would be extremely surprised if they didn't continue the Spider-Man franchise, even without Toby...

Bet you guys that they drop the numbering too... Spidey 4 will probably be "The Amazing Spider-Man," and I wouldnt be surprised if they brought back M. Clarke Duncan as The Kingpin

I hope so.

I do not like toby's spider-man. I love the movies as it is spider-man but he is too depressed and not enough one liners

if M. Clarke Duncan was guy in daredevil i hope so. Alot of people i spoke to about that movie did not like the fact it was an african american playing kingpin. I said to them I loved him as kingpin IMO colour of skin does not matter that much for most characters as long as the actor is convincing and i bought him as kingpin in fact I think he was perfect as kingpin.

Latest posts

Back