Bluewater:

Dark Horse:

DC:

IDW:

Image:

--Top Cow/Shadowline

Marvel:

Moonstone:

For links not posted, feel free to post them yourself as then they shall be edited into this post.

Last edited:
Ugh.... Final Crisis isn't going to finish until next year.

Anyway, looks like the next chapter of Fables will be about the arcane secrets that were held at bay by the control of the Empire. I'd guess Frau's been trying to get her hands on relics from the Homelands all along.

Last edited:
I've learned my lesson about What If? books

don't buy them

out of all the What If? books I've read the only one I've even remotley liked was What If? Annihilation, mainly because they got a serious writer (David Hine), a decent Artist (Mico Sauyan *a poor mans David Finch*), and they didn't try to pull off that "If it didn't go exactly the way it did in the real series EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIED!" thing. Also that splash page of Nova, Captain America, and Iron Man charging into battle together was freaking awesome.

man What If? Civil War was so bad, sooooooooo bad. even with 8 pages of Djurdjevic art it was baaaaaaad.

I've learned my lesson about What If? books

don't buy them

out of all the What If? books I've read the only one I've even remotley liked was What If? Annihilation, mainly because they got a serious writer (David Hine), a decent Artist (Mico Sauyan *a poor mans David Finch*), and they didn't try to pull off that "If it didn't go exactly the way it did in the real series EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIED!" thing. Also that splash page of Nova, Captain America, and Iron Man charging into battle together was freaking awesome.

man What If? Civil War was so bad, sooooooooo bad. even with 8 pages of Djurdjevic art it was baaaaaaad.

Which What If are you talking about? The one where Gyrich goes crazy, or the one where Cap and Iron Man resolve the Civil War rationally and everyone lives?

Because I liked the latter.

Which What If are you talking about? The one where Gyrich goes crazy, or the one where Cap and Iron Man resolve the Civil War rationally and everyone lives?

Because I liked the latter.

both stories were in one book which had a 8-pages of bridging sequences by Djurdjevic of Tony speaking to the Watcher

I didn't like either story, and the non-djurdjevic art was abysmal

Hey, two What If issues, YAY!!

Marvel.com has their full list up and there's even more what if's...

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?date=2008-12

AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL # 27
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 579
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 580
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 581
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN FAMILY # 3
AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE # 20
AVENGERS/INVADERS # 7
FANTASTIC FOUR # 563
MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN # 46
MARVEL APES
MARVEL ZOMBIES 3 # 3
MARVELS: EYE OF THE CAMERA # 1
MARVELS: EYE OF THE CAMERA # 2
NEW AVENGERS # 48
SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE # 5
SPIDER-MAN NOIR # 1
SQUADRON SUPREME # 6
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR # 59
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN # 129
ULTIMATE X-MEN # 99
ULTIMATUM # 3
VENOM: DARK ORIGIN # 5
WHAT IF? FALLEN SON # 1
WHAT IF? NEWER FANTASTIC # 1
WHAT IF? SECRET WARS # 1
WHAT IF? SPIDER-MAN: BACK IN BLACK # 1
X-MEN/SPIDER-MAN # 2

Last edited:
These solicits are classified until the release of Secret Invasion #8.
Pick up the free Marvel Previews: Dark Reign Edition in-stores the same day as Secret Invasion #8.

Pointless.

Latest posts

Back