Comic Solicitations for February, 2009.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Last edited:
I'm hoping Johns can do something about the godawful characterization Mary Marvel has had.

What's this Origins and Omens?

Marvel.com has their list up.
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?date=2009-02

UFF & UXM Final issues...

Reprint of UW vs. Hulk #1 & #2? Does this mean issue #3 is just around the corner?..

A female Black Panther?..

Marvel:

ASG #29
ASM #585
ASM #586
ASM #587
ASMF #4
A:I #22
DA #2
FF #564
Hulk #10
MA:SM #48
M:EOTC #4
MA #22
Models, Inc. #1
NA #50
SMN #3
Squad S #8
Ultimatum #3
UFF #60
USM #131
UXM #100
XM/SM #4

Last edited:
Amazing Spider-Man #585
Fantastic Four #564
Secret Warriors #1
Amazing Spider-Man #586
Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #48
Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #8
Amazing Spider-Man #587
Dark Avengers #2
Mighty Avengers #22
Thunderbolts #129
Avengers: the Initiative #22
Ms. Marvel #36
New Avengers #50
Runaways #7
She-Hulk #38
Ultimate Spider-Man #131

They only thing I noticed is the rocketing rise of comic prices in Feb. I'm so glad I'm done with singles. Other than that I'll grab the Masterworks book and the Invincible Iron man trade. For DC, I'll try the "Air" trade.

They only thing I noticed is the rocketing rise of comic prices in Feb. I'm so glad I'm done with singles. Other than that I'll grab the Masterworks book and the Invincible Iron man trade. For DC, I'll try the "Air" trade.
The higher prices I see have either more pages or cardstock covers.

Yet again, half of those Marvel solicits don't even have any information. So pointless.

This is crazy.

There are 24 32-page marvel books without cardstock covers for $4.
Unless Marvel just failed to note that all 24 are actually cardstock, the coming months may see a dwindling of the pull list for many people.

This is crazy.

There are 24 32-page marvel books without cardstock covers for $4.
Unless Marvel just failed to note that all 24 are actually cardstock, the coming months may see a dwindling of the pull list for many people.
It is possible they may not have ads, which is why they are marked at $3.99, much like AXM: Ghost Boxes.

Last edited:
It is possible they may not have ads, which is why they are marked at $3.99, much like AXM: Ghost Boxes.

I think you're being too optimistic, ice. I congratulate you for that but I personally don't like the idea of the forthcoming $4 comic.

Amazing Spider-Man #585
Cable #11
Dead of Night Featuring Werewolf by Night #2
Deadpool #7
Fantastic Four #564
Invincible Iron Man #10
Marvel Spotlight: War of Kings
Secret Warriors #1
War of Kings: Darkhawk #1
X-Men Noir #3
X-Men: the Lives and Times of Lucas Bishop #1
X-Men Origins: Sabretooth
Amazing Spider-Man #586
Captain Britain and MI13 #10
Eternals #8
X-Infernus #3
Amazing Spider-Man #587
Captain America #47
Dark Avengers #2
Ghost Rider #32
Guardians of the Galaxy #10
Mighty Avengers #22
Moon Knight #27
Spider-Man Noir #3
Thunderbolts #129
Ultimate Fantastic Four #60
Uncanny X-Men #506
War Machine #3
X-Men: Kingbreaker #3
X-Men: Legacy #221
Avengers: the Initiative #22
Daredevil #116
Ghost Rider: Danny Ketch #5
Immortal Iron Fist #23
Incredible Hercules #126
New Avengers #50
Nova #22
Skaar: Son of Hulk #8
Ultimate Spider-Man #131
Ultimate X-Men #100
X-Force #12

Oh My God, You don't have to scroll down to see my entire pull list now!, the trimming is finally starting to show!

Last edited:
I think you're being too optimistic, ice. I congratulate you for that but I personally don't like the idea of the forthcoming $4 comic.
I'm not being optimistic.

They don't have all the information on the solicits like they used to. So before you start jumping to conclusions, just wait and see first. I'm not saying that what I've said before is the right answer or anything. I'm just throwing out other ideas as to what it can be before others (like you) start crying over something we don't know for sure yet.

And no one likes the idea of $4 comics. Just because I'm trying to explain what other possibilities there are for 32 page comics being $4 doesn't mean that I or anyone else is in love with the idea. :?

Oh My God, You don't have to scroll down to see my entire pull list now!, the trimming is finally starting to show!
I still had to scroll down. :D

And no, I don't have a small laptop screen, either. ;)

Last edited:
I'm not being optimistic.

They don't have all the information on the solicits like they used to. So before you start jumping to conclusions, just wait and see first. I'm not saying that what I've said before is the right answer or anything. I'm just throwing out other ideas as to what it can be before others (like you) start crying over something we don't know for sure yet.

And no one likes the idea of $4 comics. Just because I'm trying to explain what other possibilities there are for 32 page comics being $4 doesn't mean that I or anyone else is in love with the idea. :?

I still had to scroll down. :D

And no, I don't have a small laptop screen, either. ;)

Bull****

Latest posts

Back