Comic Solicitations for June, 2009

12_AVENGERS__THE_INITIATIVE.jpg

Seems like the Initiative is under new Management.

79_MS__MARVEL_40.jpg

Ms.Marvel

With Wolverine,Spider-Man AND Deadpool as Special Guest

Maybe it was a typo, where they have pre-set things they put on the end of solit, I noticed it's a 40 page issue for 3.99 maybe they meant double sized or something.

And really, who hasn't been typing "double sized" and had it come out as "cancelled"? That is an easy mistake. Happens to me all the time. :|

All of the covers this month say one thing and one thing only. I hope you like Parker Robbins, the new sorcerer supreme

And really, who hasn't been typing "double sized" and had it come out as "cancelled"? That is an easy mistake. Happens to me all the time. :|

Not what I meant, for example when teachers write up their teachers comments in report cards, they don't actually type each one by hand, they have macro's assigned to pre-set phrases "pays attention in class", "frequently absent", "great work", etc. maybe Marvels solicitation writers do the same thing when it comes to generic phrases an such.

Also no Ghost Rider in the solits this month......

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ #7 (of 8 )
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #596
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #597
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #598
DARK AVENGERS #6
NEW AVENGERS #54
MIGHTY AVENGERS #26
DARK REIGN: MISTER NEGATIVE #1 (of 3)
DARK REIGN: FANTASTIC FOUR #4 (of 5)
THUNDERBOLTS #133
SECRET WARRIORS #5
DARK REIGN: THE HOOD #2 (of 5)
DARK REIGN: THE SINISTER SPIDER-MAN #1 (of 4)
MS. MARVEL #40
AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #25
FANTASTIC FOUR #568
MARVEL ADVENTURES SUPER HEROES #12
RUNAWAYS #11

Tradewait
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14

Last edited:
Not what I meant, for example when teachers write up their teachers comments in report cards, they don't actually type each one by hand, they have macro's assigned to pre-set phrases "pays attention in class", "frequently absent", "great work", etc. maybe Marvels solicitation writers do the same thing when it comes to generic phrases an such.

Also no Ghost Rider in the solits this month......

Jason Aaron says it's not canceled but to stay tuned.

Isn't he leaving the book anyway?

And Newsarama's link only shows the previews for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back