Comicbookresources gives a preview of Ultimate X-Men #76

Who said that it was Bishop in the New Mutants? We even don't know his name =)

Yeah, they did mention his name, check again... something like "*first name* Bishop, is a criminal..." and the pres is like no criminals on the team. it's him.

I like the theory that Cable has harvested the X-Men's powers. He's got Wolverine's claws and healing factor, Colossus' arm, Cyclops' eye, Jean Grey's telepathic mind blocks, technology to teleport like Nightcrawler and phase like Shadowcat...

That would be cool, and would be much better than a Wolverine clone.

I like the theory that Cable has harvested the X-Men's powers. He's got Wolverine's claws and healing factor, Colossus' arm, Cyclops' eye, Jean Grey's telepathic mind blocks, technology to teleport like Nightcrawler and phase like Shadowcat...

That would be cool, and would be much better than a Wolverine clone.
That's interesting, but how/why would the claws be counted as a power? I never got that, even with Mimic.

Yeah, they did mention his name, check again... something like "*first name* Bishop, is a criminal..." and the pres is like no criminals on the team. it's him.

Ok, my bad... But maybe it is another man named Bishop... or something like that =)

That's interesting, but how/why would the claws be counted as a power? I never got that, even with Mimic.

Let's just say Cable underwent the procedure to get the adamantium put into his body so he could be better or something.

I just read issue 43 (new mutants part 4), and I don't think they do mention Bishops name. The president refers to "this Bishop person" as a criminal that wont be on the team, but I dont think we ever get an actual name.

I just read issue 43 (new mutants part 4), and I don't think they do mention Bishops name. The president refers to "this Bishop person" as a criminal that wont be on the team, but I dont think we ever get an actual name.

:x It's Ultimate Bishop. You're honestly fighting for the theory he's the love child of Wolverine and Storm?

Last edited:
:x It's Ultimate Bishop. You're honestly fighting for the theory he's the love child of Wolverine and Storm?

It's crazy idea, but why not? After Brien Vaughan run i don't like UXM... - His run "corrupt" this comics... :evil: Bring back Mark Millar! :roll:

It's crazy idea, but why not? After Brien Vaughan run i don't like UXM... - His run "corrupt" this comics... :evil: Bring back Mark Millar! :roll:

:evil:

Go away.

I'm more inclined to believe this is a troll than that being an true opinion.

Latest posts

Back