Comicbookresources gives a preview of Ultimate X-Men #76

:evil:

Go away.

Please stop reading comics.

I'm more inclined to believe this is a troll than that being an true opinion.

Excuse me guys, it's not my fault you found my theory a piece of crap. I'm not delighted by that twist of plot with Cable at all, but I think that if UXM keeped Mark Milllar's design that would be a wonderful exuse for all the plot lags. Where is that dressed-to-kill Jean from the first issues, where is respectable Cyclops, where's the cool macho Wolverine who was ready to kill Cyclops for Jean? I can see Kirkman trying to write all new and original stuff, but the whole team charm has already been thrown away to the hell by Vaughan!

That's why I think that my Bishop idea is interesting and new- it's just not a stupid copying of 616 style done by Vaughan!

Last edited:
The theory that Bishop is related to Wolverine and Storm makes sense. o_O Maybe Cable is the child between Wolverine and Jean Grey.

That's why I think that my Bishop idea is interesting and new- it's just not a stupid copying of 616 style done by Vaughan!
It's new, not interesting. Just another fanboyish notion that everyone who appears within the pages is somehow related. But wait... Vaughan didn't make Mystique and Nightcrawler related, right? Kirkman already has Sabertooth and Wolverine and now possibly one more relation.

It's stupid. Though, Sabertooth was pretty well executed, I thought.

We all know it's Nick Fury and Betty Ross's child, sent back in time as a teenager to be considered to be apart of the short lived Government Sponsored New Mutants, THEN in the future when he's old enough to fight Cable, goes back in future again to fight Cable and possibly the X-Men and/or Domino.

But that's when Kirkman fools us, that's when we find out that Bishop actually goes back in time to be considered to be apart of the short lived Government Sponsored New Mutants, it's at D.C. that he meets a young Betty Ross and imprednated her...with what will become him. Bishop is his own FATHER!

Seriously though. Not all predictions are created equal. And the last three pages of this prove that statment.

We all know it's Nick Fury and Betty Ross's child, sent back in time as a teenager to be considered to be apart of the short lived Government Sponsored New Mutants, THEN in the future when he's old enough to fight Cable, goes back in future again to fight Cable and possibly the X-Men and/or Domino.

But that's when Kirkman fools us, that's when we find out that Bishop actually goes back in time to be considered to be apart of the short lived Government Sponsored New Mutants, it's at D.C. that he meets a young Betty Ross and imprednated her...with what will become him. Bishop is his own FATHER!

Seriously though. Not all predictions are created equal. And the last three pages of this prove that statment.

Now that's the 616-time travel-inbreeding-connectivity that we all know and love. :lol:

Is it true Ultimate bishop can only move diagonally?

I love the art. Ben Oliver is like a combination between Stuart Immonen and Brandon Peterson.

Agreed. He's got a little bit of Oliver Coipel going on too (I think I've mentioned that before).

BUzzscope does a last minute with words

So far it's Wolverine....

I never thought I'd say this but I hope it's the brainwashed WeaponX clone.
I will stay it's not really Wolverine. Cable was always a smart man and knew how to mess with people. I may be foolish, but I will stand by that until its 100% confirmed I'm wrong.

And if I am.... :cry:

I will stay it's not really Wolverine. Cable was always a smart man and knew how to mess with people. I may be foolish, but I will stand by that until its 100% confirmed I'm wrong.

And if I am.... :cry:

I hope you're right. If anything it would give Cable a great tactical advantage to mess with Wolverine's head by claiming to be him and bringing up all of that **** that Wolverine's already confused about.

stupid copying of 616 style done by Vaughan!

You did read the BKV run right? Exactly how was his first arc 'stupid 616 copying'? Ultimate Mr Sinister was COMPLETELY different to 616 Sinister. Plus, dead Gambit! which was cheered by me by the way, I always wanted that cajun prat get his comeuppance. Deathstrike's origin, totally different. He introduced Syndicate, who was cool as hell!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back