Comicon.com Pulse interviews Bryan Hitch, gives 9 page preview of Ultimates 2 #2

E

Excelsior Club
MARVEL COMICS has provided THE PULSE several pages from Ultimates V2. The second issue, written by Mark Millar and featuring art by Bryan Hitch is due in stores January 12 and is the second part of the Gods and Monsters story.

The feature also includes an interview with Ultimates 2 artist Bryan Hitch.

Preview Ultimates 2 #2 and read the Hitch interview here: http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=36&t=003237

Wow, Thor putting on a rock concert, Banner preparing for his big Starbucks promotion, and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's trip through Europe? This issue is going to be awesome!

How I wish there was text to go along with those images...

Interesting that Rom is going to be involved. I've never heard of him apart from his brief appearances in Uncanny fighting Dire Wraiths aaaaaaaaages ago. Even then i've only heard of him.

the teasing little hints (wiht no text) is fascinating.

I have a very strong feeling that Rom:Space Knight comment was a 'joke'.

First, he mentions his appearence in issue 1, an issue which we should all have on our shelves back home. And unless Rom has been Ultimatized as a waiter, I think we can rule him out.

And plus, it's Rom. The guy can never be cool. Even if you changed his name, appearance, powers and origin he'd still suck. Big time.

I think that Captain America was in one of the pages actually talking to Thor... That should be interesting, especially, since he seems to be at odds with the Ultimates right now. Very cool preview pages, but I'd like to see it all together!

Goodwill said:
I think that Captain America was in one of the pages actually talking to Thor... That should be interesting, especially, since he seems to be at odds with the Ultimates right now. Very cool preview pages, but I'd like to see it all together!

Yeah it looks to me like Thor teleporter himself and Cap to a nightclub somewhere (hence why Cap is inexplicably covered in rain) and Cap storms off. Maybe he doesn't like Thors taste in music.

Also, on another forum I frequent, people are saying how the above pages reveal that it was Thor who outed Banner. Can anyone see where they got this theory from?

Last edited:
Not really. Its definitely been speculated that Thor has been leaking information to the media but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Can anyone see where they got this theory from?

Probably because Thor is at odds with the team and left on bad terms. But it's just spec, and if it were true would be so bleeding obvious unless there was some sort of twist involved.

I don't doubt that Millar will give us a twist. If Thor revealed the secret, it would be a huge letdown. I, for one, would be satisfied if it happened to be Jarvis who had done it.

Caduceus said:
Its all about the Sentry with you two

Sentry is teh r0x0rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

It would be interesting if Thor and Loki were the two personalities in control of one body- almost Jekyl and Hyde

Latest posts

Back