Comics Continuum previews 4 pages of Ultimate Extinction #1

Re: Comics Continuum previews 3 pages of Ultimate Extinction #1

I thought for a second that was going to be our Silver Surfer... He was wearing a, well, grey jacket but...

Yeah, this looks real good. I can't wait.

Awesomeness. I'm very excited for this. I liked Peterson's art on UXM, and this looks even better.

UltimateE said:
Awesomeness. I'm very excited for this. I liked Peterson's art on UXM, and this looks even better.

I forgot he'd been on UXM till you mentioned that...I'm gonna have to go back and check out his work on that title then. It is good stuff.

DIrishB said:
If he's wearing anything it'll be a silver bodysuit.
Hot.

I saw this earlier today. I don't like the art at all. I find it interesting that Reed is already running computer simulations.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Make that four. I really don't think Gah Lak Tus is gonna make it to Earth's surface. This will explain why after the fact, it's not such a big deal.

I can't wait for the end.

Nick Fury: OMG! There is no way to stop Gah Lak Tus now!
Gah Lak Tus: I will now devour the planet of Krypton!
Reed: ... um... what?
Gah Lak Tus: This is Krypton, no?
Wolverine: No.
Captain America: Krypton is that way.
Gah Lak Tus: Oh. Oh, I see. Well... er... sorry about all this.
Thor: Don't worry about it.
Gah Lak Tus: Um... look, I have a kind of 'all-powerful, can't be stopped' mystique going on and I was wondering...
Mahr-Vehl: If we pretend this never happened?
Gah Lak Tus: Could you?
Vision: Sure.
Gah Lak Tus: Okay, thanks. You people are really nice. I'm glad I didn't do anything to your planet.
Cyclops: No problem. Enjoy Krypton.
Gah Lak Tus: I will - unless it's been destroyed and some scientist sent his only son here!
Everyone: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

CREDITS

Bass said:
I can't wait for the end.

Nick Fury: OMG! There is no way to stop Gah Lak Tus now!
Gah Lak Tus: I will now devour the planet of Krypton!
Reed: ... um... what?
Gah Lak Tus: This is Krypton, no?
Wolverine: No.
Captain America: Krypton is that way.
Gah Lak Tus: Oh. Oh, I see. Well... er... sorry about all this.
Thor: Don't worry about it.
Gah Lak Tus: Um... look, I have a kind of 'all-powerful, can't be stopped' mystique going on and I was wondering...
Mahr-Vehl: If we pretend this never happened?
Gah Lak Tus: Could you?
Vision: Sure.
Gah Lak Tus: Okay, thanks. You people are really nice. I'm glad I didn't do anything to your planet.
Cyclops: No problem. Enjoy Krypton.
Gah Lak Tus: I will - unless it's been destroyed and some scientist sent his only son here!
Everyone: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

CREDITS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now no ending will suffice after that.

Guess those pages confirm that this all takes place before Ultimates 2, considering
Fury sporting two whole arms.

Looks nice anyway.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Guess those pages confirm that this all takes place before Ultimates 2, considering

Looks nice anyway.

I'd be willing to bet that Fury comes out of Ults 2 with 2 arms fully intact. So hold that thought.

UltimateE said:
I'd be willing to bet that Fury comes out of Ults 2 with 2 arms fully intact. So hold that thought.

A possibility of course. Just have to wait and see I suppose. I'm betting Extinction will be over before Ults 2 however.

Fuzzy Birds said:
A possibility of course. Just have to wait and see I suppose. I'm betting Extinction will be over before Ults 2 however.

That could be too - I have no argument either way whether this occurs before or after Ultimates 2.

Fuzzy Birds said:

Looks nice anyway.

Why not? SHIELD just built themselves an army of supermen. Would a little regeneration based on Wolverine's abilities or cybernetic, yet realistic replacement be too hard?

Also, me thinks that Extinction most likely be taking place before at least Grand Theft America. Otherwise Ellis could cause continuity problems or spoil Millar's book.

Latest posts

Back