Comics Continuum previews Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #2

I don't mean they're similar and why does everyone quote me when Project's the guy who said it in the first place? Anyway, I just mean I get the same feel from them. It's a bit cartoony. Not as bad as Immonen. But between Brookes and Bagley, I wouldn't lean towards one or the other.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't mean they're similar and why does everyone quote me when Project's the guy who said it in the first place?
Sorry about that. I was reading from down to up and saw your post first.

Immonen rocks, he's much better than Bagley or Brooks.

Goodwill said:
Consensus on this board reveals that he's the ****.

Since you decided you disagree with anyone who likes anything Millar's attached to?

NO. :) Didn't say that I disliked Hitch. I just think he's overrated. In my opinion. I think he's talented, sure, but not as appealing as, say, Jim Lee or Mark Silvestri.

Goodwill said:
NO. :) Didn't say that I disliked Hitch. I just think he's overrated. In my opinion. I think he's talented, sure, but not as appealing as, say, Jim Lee or Mark Silvestri.

Or Mark Bagley?

(that, too, is impossible to type with a straight face :))

Ultimate Houde said:
I think Brooks draws his Spiderman looking too old.

Wheras in 616, he looks too young.

No, I gotta disagree with you on that one, Houde. He may only be 15, but you'd be surprised at how adult certain mature (or immature, for that matter, ex: my school) teens can look these days.

That's kind of like the problem I have with Runaways. In the very beginning, when Molly's 11, Vaughan writes her well, except that he writes her as if she's a 9-10 year old. I know it's just one year, what diff does it make, and Vaughan is the best writer, but I don't know, I know so many of my brother's friends to know, so it would've sat better with me if she had been 10.

Whatever, that was pointless. :)

Latest posts

Back